Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I Think We're Close To Locking in Anthony Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: I Think We're Close To Locking in Anthony Joshua Fight

A fight between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker is "close to being locked in", according to the New Zealander. WBA, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion Joshua is poised for a blockbuster 2018, with bouts against WBO title-holder Parker, WBC king Deontay Wilder and the unbeaten Tyson Fury all potentially in the offing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua-parker wilder-ortiz..then both winners fight close to/during the winter next year..winner takes all for the undisputed heavyweight championship.. boxing looks sizzling next year!

Comment

It would be funny if Ortiz beat Wilder and Parker beats AJ and the biggest fight becomes Ortiz v Parker

Really not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        It would be funny if Ortiz beat Wilder and Parker beats AJ and the biggest fight becomes Ortiz v Parker

... yeah but only the hardcore would watch .. they'd probably still chase Joshua UK loves a plucky loser.

I think Ortiz's best chance was years back but he could do it .. Parker he's solid but it'll probably be a power puncher that gets AJ in the end ... or he loses the drive.

Ortiz and Parker would be fun wins. I'd be behind Ortiz if it wasn't for the whole PEDS thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

It's not out of the realms of possibility, but I think most of us know that Parker is pretty average and even his power is questionable. Of course being a heavyweight he will always have a punchers chance, but I really don't see him winning.

As for Ortiz, again I've seen nothing special from him at all, I see wilder with a knockout.

So basically I'm pretty sure we're going to get the fight we're all expecting in Joshua Vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            ... yeah but only the hardcore would watch .. they'd probably still chase Joshua UK loves a plucky loser.

I think Ortiz's best chance was years back but he could do it .. Parker he's solid but it'll probably be a power puncher that gets AJ in the end ... or he loses the drive.

Ortiz and Parker would be fun wins. I'd be behind Ortiz if it wasn't for the whole PEDS thing.
            Ortiz is regressing. id pick any of the champs to have too much athleticism and youth for him. Was hoping the Scott and Allen fights were just off nights but even last weekend he looked bad and slow in an easy beat down. I doubt Wilder would take on Ortiz if he still looked like the force he was years ago.

Comment

Glass Jaw Joshua, appropriate name for the fraud brit, I’m glad this fight is close to being made, so we can stop all this hype and nonsense with this fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                Glass Jaw Joshua, appropriate name for the fraud brit, I’m glad this fight is close to being made, so we can stop all this hype and nonsense with this fraud
                Being knocked down & bring knocked out are two different things. Glass jaw my arse.

Comment

good, will be a good fight

Comment

Parker should just take the 30%. That will net him millions. To say he's worth more is insanity.

Comment

Working...
                    X