No announcement yet.

Roy Moore's accuser admits she forged part of yearbook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Moore's accuser admits she forged part of yearbook

Soon as i saw her with Gloria Allred I knew she was a plant to discredit the other women. Probably paid by alt right money man Robert Mercer. The man who funds all these alt right personalities like Milo. Mercer is the Soros of the right

One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to writing part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof, a new crack in her story that gives Moore an opening to attack her credibility.

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she added the date and place in the inscription in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

“Beverly, he did sign your yearbook?" ABC’s Tom Llamas asked her.

He did sign it,” she said.

“And you made some notes underneath?” Llamas asked.

“Yes,” she replied.
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-08-2017, 01:39 PM.

The article says she made the non-cursive note at the bottom noting the date he signed it, and that he signed the rest. If that's his signature, then the above part of the note is obv his handwriting too.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      The article says she made the non-cursive note at the bottom noting the date he signed it, and that he signed the rest. If that's his signature, then the above part of the note is obv his handwriting too.
      Yea but so what? The headline is gonna read she forged the yearbook and the rest of the info won't filter down. Her credibility is shot. As soon as i saw her with Allred i knew she couldn't be trusted and she was looking for money.

And of course that rest is his handwriting. That's easy to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yea but so what? The headline is gonna read she forged the yearbook and the rest of the info won't filter down. Her credibility is shot. As soon as i saw her with Allred i knew she couldn't be trusted and she was looking for money.

And of course that rest is his handwriting. That's easy to see.
        That wasn't your stance when we pointed out that Allred is as corrupt as they come on your other Moore thread. Allred donates to the Democrat party, so if anything it's money coming in from the left that is being used to take down Moore. Make no mistake, this senate seat is a crucial win for either party, so it makes sense that Allred would be pitching for the left, not the right.

Comment

Roy Moore Vindicated. Roy Moore gonna win by historic trump margins now.

Comment

Not a fan of Ann Coulter, but pretty decent article by her about Moore.

https://townhall.com/columnists/annc...moore-n2419204

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              That wasn't your stance when we pointed out that Allred is as corrupt as they come on your other Moore thread. Allred donates to the Democrat party, so if anything it's money coming in from the left that is being used to take down Moore. Make no mistake, this senate seat is a crucial win for either party, so it makes sense that Allred would be pitching for the left, not the right.
              Point me to where I defended Allred.

Allred is an govt agent. Ask Kathy Griffin.

Comment

Sounds like the woman with the obviously phony accusation made to WaPo.

Well played

Now people will conclude that because there was one dishonest accuser, the rest must also be fake. Not because that necessarily follows logically, but because it paints Moore as the victim.

This sets the stage for all future accused in general. Hire one woman to make a bogus or exaggerated claim, expose them, get off the hook.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-08-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

He clearly tells an underage girl how beautiful she is and signs it.

No defending that. But don't worry, republicans and alt right **** will defend his clearly pedophile actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Point me to where I defended Allred.

Allred is an govt agent. Ask Kathy Griffin.
                    That tire thread you dismissed several of us who mentioned Allred and her involvement in this mess. Thought we were all going to "die on that hill" for suspecting ulterior motives of the accusers.

Comment

Working...
                    X