Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGGoons are scared now.......their ducking tactics wont work after the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I repeat he got knocked out by Marquez. Not because Marquez was on roids but because Manny made a stupid mistake and he paid for it. He was also thoroughly outboxed by Eric Morales. He was knocked out early in his career with a body shot. A lost to another fighter by KO.
    So to set the record straight.
    Manny Pacquiao beat Floyd Mayweather and there is slow motion video to prove it.
    nope pac-tards all believe what i said. they are stupid POS

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      First world class? Lara, cotto, Floyd weren't world class? When has any of golovkins wins been as good as even canelos win over Lara? Jacobs was an 8-1 underdog...golovkin is not world class I'm sorry to tell you
      didnt realise Floyd, Lara and Cotto were genuine middleweights. (which is what i said)

Golovkin is not world class? ok.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        they will say GGG was old HAHAAHAH if GGG gets knocked out then canelo is on roids right?

stupid ducking boys.
        Scared of what? If he loses he loses and I'll still be a huge fan. I'm going to stop calling Nelo cantnelo cause the fight is finally signed

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          I'll give out some chocolate brownies if some here know the alts that said Pac won...against Floyd....with slow motion to prove it
          Pacboy said it

Comment

You gotta be an idiot to be scared for the knockout artist. GGG fans have been waiting for this for years. The Jacobs fight was the tougher fight, size difference, movable target, survival mode...

Idiotic poster.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
              didnt realise Floyd, Lara and Cotto were genuine middleweights. (which is what i said)

Golovkin is not world class? ok.
              Who's world class that he's fought smart guy? You basing it on him beating a bunch of C level bums and 1 B level 8 to 1 underdog? Perhaps it was him fighting a WW that picked his ass up off the canvas?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                You gotta be an idiot to be scared for the knockout artist. GGG fans have been waiting for this for years. The Jacobs fight was the tougher fight, size difference, movable target, survival mode...

Idiotic poster.
                The guy never knocked brook off his feet...a knockout artist? What a bunch of bs.

Comment

Canelo can certainly win....by moving in and out of the pocket with fast combinations and getting on his bicycle but only a fool would believe he could stand toe to toe with GGG and win....he'll bounce in and out if he knows whats good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    The guy never knocked brook off his feet...a knockout artist? What a bunch of bs.
                    He didn't knock him off his feet,but he broke his face,and made the guys corner throw in the towel to prevent their fighter from being permanently damaged. Light puncher doe.

Comment

people who no boxing know that triple g is on the slide , but i dont think canelo has ever been that good his whole career cept for floyd has been on his terms. i think 2 years ago golovkin would of fkd him up' now i dont know. i slightly favor golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X