Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont expect a "canelo alvarez/mayweather fight" to fix floyds legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he beat canelo i would be very impressed actually.................

it doesn't solidify his legacy it's more of a icing on the cake..........

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      It Absolutely doesnt do anything AT THIS POINT to fix floyd's tainted career.

He is an unproven 154 titleholder with a MASSIVE following.

It makes business sense sure, but dont expect real boxing fans ACTUALLY thinking he is a legitimate threat.

Sergio martinez at 160 is the only fight out there to salvage what is left of floyds tattered boxing legacy.
      I am still trying to figure out why Floyd has to fight a guy that walks round well over 170 lbs in Martinez. Yet, Martinez claims he cant fight Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by R-NEAL View Post
        I am still trying to figure out why Floyd has to fight a guy that walks round well over 170 lbs in Martinez. Yet, Martinez claims he cant fight Andre Ward.
        thats easy , they are all cut from the same cloth...

Comment

Floyd's legacy does not need any fixing.

Comment

At this point due to all these hatting ass people floyd can beat canelo martinez and whoever else u put in front of him and nobidy will give him credit..... if he beats caneli itll be the excuses that canelo was young and inexperienced and shouldnt have fought him if he beats martinez martinez will have been old and aged over night and the fact hell probably have to go down to 154 people will say floyd drained him and nobody else is even irrelevant. ...lose lose situation for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
              Floyd's legacy does not need any fixing.
              i know , he's content being called a coward..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                i know , he's content being called a coward..
                Is your quote from the same Larry Holmes who still brags about how he beat a WAY OVER THE HILL version of Ali til this day. GTFOH... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R-NEAL View Post
                  Is your quote from the same Larry Holmes who still brags about how he beat a WAY OVER THE HILL version of Ali til this day. GTFOH... LOL
                  how many larry holmes do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    It Absolutely doesnt do anything AT THIS POINT to fix floyd's tainted career.

He is an unproven 154 titleholder with a MASSIVE following.

It makes business sense sure, but dont expect real boxing fans ACTUALLY thinking he is a legitimate threat.

Sergio martinez at 160 is the only fight out there to salvage what is left of floyds tattered boxing legacy.
                    agree with everything you said

floyd should probably just retire if he is not gonna fight sergio martinez

but i dont think floyds career is that tainted actually floyd has had a great career cant deny that

canela is a fraud but easy money for floyd doubt he will pass that up

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      if he beat canelo i would be very impressed actually.................

it doesn't solidify his legacy it's more of a icing on the cake..........
                      LOL.

you are easily impressed i see.

icing on the cake of a non legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X