Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is No Fighting Man, He Rejected Wilder For Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    lol. He needed an illegal head butt KO to get past parker, and he still almost died in the last round, saved by the bell.

Wilder dont want to fight Whyte because hes a bum, Wilder busy making fights against legit top guys like Ortiz and Fury.
    You can't seriously think Ortiz is still a top guy. He is a million years old and won't get any better at this point. If you knew anything about boxing you'd know his best days are behind him and he has no chance against the top three now. At the very best, Ortiz is just in the top 5 as far as contender status is concerned based on who he has fought and beat in the last 3 or 4 fights. I just see him getting worse from here.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
      You can't seriously think Ortiz is still a top guy. He is a million years old and won't get any better at this point. If you knew anything about boxing you'd know his best days are behind him and he has no chance against the top three now. At the very best, Ortiz is just in the top 5 as far as contender status is concerned based on who he has fought and beat in the last 3 or 4 fights. I just see him getting worse from here.
      So you say hes not a top guy, but then admit hes top 5?
      OK then.

Agree hes getting old. he only has a few years left max. But still good enough to destroy talentless UK hype jobs like Dildo Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        So you say hes not a top guy, but then admit hes top 5?
        OK then.

Agree hes getting old. he only has a few years left max. But still good enough to destroy talentless UK hype jobs like Dildo Whyte.
        Yeah, I said at the very best he's #5 and he will quickly drop down the next time he fights another top 5 HW.
        Dildo Whyte? What are you 12 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Typical comment from a 12 year old. It's sad that you have to resort to childish insults instead of actual debate. You are a man child in need of a lobotomy.
          My insults are gold. Make this place way more bearable. It's free entertainment. And an analgesic against the scores of morons like you who pollute this place.

Now shut the **** up using words you don't even understand, trying to talk about a sport you don't understand. You're a clown. You thought you could come here to escape real life. Too bad no one respects you here, either, Tulip.

Comment

Working...
          X