Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: FBI investigating if Trump works directly for Russia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking: FBI investigating if Trump works directly for Russia!

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.
    Well now we know what the other investigation is that comey alluded to.
    Last edited by AddiX; 01-11-2019, 08:42 PM.

And presumably it came to nothing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      And presumably it came to nothing, right?
      All of the investigations into trump are still on going, no reason to think they just stopped this one.

Comment

LOL I cant wait until all this is put forward. So many guesses and un named sources.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          LOL I cant wait until all this is put forward. So many guesses and un named sources.
          What guesses?

You know journalist,media will get sued if they publish lies or fake sources.

No, you probably didn't know that.

Every news outlet in the country is running with the story. But lol, "fake news"

Comment

Do you know CNN is fake news ? Or let guess MSNBC or Huffinton Post is your news source well they’re all fake

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Do you know CNN is fake news ? Or let guess MSNBC or Huffinton Post is your news source well they’re all fake
              Dont even bother bro - these kids get their news from Facebook and Instagram

Comment

Remarkable final detail in this NYT piece.
                FBI officials felt their decision to open a countelintel probe had been validated after Trump said this to visiting Russian officials in the Oval after Comey was fired: "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off."
                Trump said this a day after firing Comey to 2 Russians who work directly for Putin, who trump brought to the white house.

Doesn't take a genius to see why he's being investigated.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  They would be sued out of existence if that was true.

Your just too stupid to see facts for what they are.

Comment

He's his own worst enemy!

After Mr. Comey was fired on May 9, 2017, two more of Mr. Trump’s actions prompted them to quickly abandon those reservations.

The first was a letter Mr. Trump wanted to send to Mr. Comey about his firing, but never did, in which he mentioned the Russia investigation. In the letter, Mr. Trump thanked Mr. Comey for previously telling him he was not a subject of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation.
                    Everyone Who’s Been Charged in Investigations Related to the 2016 Election

Even after the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, wrote a more restrained draft of the letter and told Mr. Trump that he did not have to mention the Russia investigation — Mr. Comey’s poor handling of the Clinton email investigation would suffice as a fireable offense, he explained — Mr. Trump directed Mr. Rosenstein to mention the Russia investigation anyway.

He disregarded the president’s order, irritating Mr. Trump. The president ultimately added a reference to the Russia investigation to the note he had delivered, thanking Mr. Comey for telling him three times that he was not under investigation.

The second event that troubled investigators was an NBC News interview two days after Mr. Comey’s firing in which Mr. Trump appeared to say he had dismissed Mr. Comey because of the Russia inquiry.

“I was going to fire Comey knowing there was no good time to do it,” he said. “And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself — I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

Comment

Working...
                    X