• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Wait how the fook is he Juve Captain?

Also why is Buffon coming back?

U want Pogba back at Juve? seems Juve or Madrid
    not in juve, he captained in ajax. but he being juve's captain in the near future is really possible. chiellini is 35 and barzagli, marchisio and bonucci is gone. that only left dybala , but he's still showing immaturity last year.

I love seeing pogba in juve again

Buffon seem really desperate, he want the serie a app record. he only need 8 starting games to surpass maldini
    Last edited by betmen; 07-18-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      De light to Juve is done. 75 mil euro, 19 years old already captain in the club. do you ever see a CB doing double marseille roulette?
      Will be great to see Salah tear him a new one in the CL

Comment

• Man Zidane doesn’t mince words.
        He straight up said I hope Bale can leave soon it would be better for us.

I mean everyone knows bale is no longer wanted at Madrid, but to say it out loud. Wow.
        Last edited by JJRod; 07-21-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Apparently Bale is a bit of a grass.

Rumours that he’s criticised Ancelotti and Zidane to the president.

There has to be something in it. Because on the face it. Despite his injuries Bale has been a massive, massive success. The revisionist history that he hasn’t is just stupid.

I don’t give a s.hit about Bale but I can state the blindingly obvious.

You can’t let Romessi stats cloud your judgement of what a brilliant return is.

231 apps - 102 goals, 65 assists, 13 trophies including 4 champions leagues titles.

He’s had a better Real Madrid career than Zidane himself had but football is always about cult of personality.

Bale seemingly is a dullard.

Comment

• Kane just scored from the half way line in the last minute agaisnt Juventus

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Apparently Bale is a bit of a grass.

Rumours that he’s criticised Ancelotti and Zidane to the president.

There has to be something in it. Because on the face it. Despite his injuries Bale has been a massive, massive success. The revisionist history that he hasn’t is just stupid.

I don’t give a s.hit about Bale but I can state the blindingly obvious.

You can’t let Romessi stats cloud your judgement of what a brilliant return is.

231 apps - 102 goals, 65 assists, 13 trophies including 4 champions leagues titles.

He’s had a better Real Madrid career than Zidane himself had but football is always about cult of personality.

Bale seemingly is a dullard.
              I was gonna post something similar after i saw the article on BBC sport today.. Imagine Bale playing for Liverpool.. United or Chelsea and pulling these kind of stats/performances.. who scored vital goals in (2 or 3?) CL finals

He'd be an absolute legend

In Madrid he's a pariah.. granted he hasn't been blowing people away the last couple seasons but hes had injury problems.. But most of Madrid fans are scum

Also he's been hated on for a while.. it's not like it happened the last few months.. I don't care how confident you are.. if your own fans constantly **** on you.. it's gonna effect you eventually..

I wouldn't mind seeing him at United we can trade Pogba and we also get 50m or so

Comment

• I’m pretty sure 30 games from Bale for United would move them from 6th to 3rd

Comment

• I’m pretty sure 30 games from Bale for United would move them from 6th to 3rd

Comment

• Makes me wonder why Spurs dont try and get him back.

Real Madrid apparently even want to loan him away and pay half of his wages to do so.

Bale + Tottenham moves them into position to compete with City and Pool for the league.

And its the only place he would be absolved of any sort of under performing.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Makes me wonder why Spurs dont try and get him back.

Real Madrid apparently even want to loan him away and pay half of his wages to do so.

Bale + Tottenham moves them into position to compete with City and Pool for the league.

And its the only place he would be absolved of any sort of under performing.
                      maybe spurs doesn't wanna pay his wage, if real are so desperate to get rid off him maybe they can still pay some of his wages just like in the case of joe hart loaned to torino. dont think that will happen tho since bale have so many option unlike joe hart.

Comment

Working...
                      X