No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is going to Destroy Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    Pacquiao does way more than just moving in and out, he has some of the best angle work in the business. There's nothing Thurman can do. And let's just hope Pacquiao doesn't decide to go to the body.
    Yeah you right, he does have angles he gets to. When was the last time Manny hurt anyone to the body?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      That bold is not true.
      I dont know man... Pacman is old but if he does ill be happy. Thurman has been holding that belt for too long due to injuries.

Comment

It honestly wouldn't surprise me. Thurman's wide punches will probably hurt him. Pac isn't as fast but he's fast enough and experienced enough to see them coming and throw something between, since Keith tends to load up and telegraph. And if I was in Pac's camp, I'd be working hard on a counter-left to the liver.

Comment

Yeah you right, he does have angles he gets to. When was the last time Manny hurt anyone to the body?
          he landed some body shots on broner that pretty much changed the pace of the fight.

he landed a body shot on margarito in the 4th round that made marg's body cringe forward in pain.

he landed a body shot on marquez in the 4th fight in the 5th round that marquez clearly reacted to it (roy jones also pointed it out)

manny does very well when he goes to the body, as of late under roach he hasnt been going to the body but in the recent fight against lucas and broner, he started going back to the body. pac's body shots are underrated, in his younger days he used to go to the body often.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            You heard it first here folks. I've seen Pacquiao train, and his footwork looks better than ever. Thurman's "some time" power will be nothing to him, and the gap in hand speed between the two will do him in. It's going to be an ugly loss for Thurman. I don't see him getting past the seventh. This is going to be a sad, sad night people...
            Have you also seen Thurman train?

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
              I dont know man... Pacman is old but if he does ill be happy. Thurman has been holding that belt for too long due to injuries.
              You cant be mad at that man for his injuries, its part of that game.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                he landed some body shots on broner that pretty much changed the pace of the fight.

he landed a body shot on margarito in the 4th round that made marg's body cringe forward in pain.

he landed a body shot on marquez in the 4th fight in the 5th round that marquez clearly reacted to it (roy jones also pointed it out)

manny does very well when he goes to the body, as of late under roach he hasnt been going to the body but in the recent fight against lucas and broner, he started going back to the body. pac's body shots are underrated, in his younger days he used to go to the body often.

What kind of B.S. video did you just send me? Do me a favor, send me videos SHOWING me Manny hurting people with body punches.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                  Have you also seen Thurman train?
                  There's no amount of training that can fix the gap in hand speed between the two, which I think will eventually do him in.

IDK, all I can remember is one Luiz Collazo having him running for his life. Word on the street's Thurman can't handle bodywork, which will be an issue comes July 20th.

Comment

Thurman will taste Pacs power and angles then run. Pac will back him up, chasing him Keef around while Keef pot shots. Hopefully it doesn't come down to a questionable decision as the result will depend on ones bias on judging preferences.

Comment

I have been hearing that there is no VADA testing done for this fight. How could such a fight not have the proper testing procedure? I have always suspected that pacquiao was on something the moment he declined to fight floyd way back in the day when floyd requested that pacquiao be tested, and one of his team said that he was scared of needles, but the guy has tattoos and ****, but that didn't matter to pacquiao? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X