No announcement yet.

Porter is all wrong for Spence and beats him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Porter chose to try to fight like Floyd for some reason against Ugas. He knows full well the linebacker is mandatory to have any chance against Spence.

I'm stunned people think Spence is so good he stops Porter. Based on what? Brook? Algieri?

Spence was damn near pleased to go the distance with Peterson, and Porter's not going to quit, so
    It's not like I dislike Porter, or anything like that, it's just that he's hard to watch. Boxing is also about entertainment. He better come to fight Spence. Spence won't box him like he did Mikey. He's gonna go back to his old style.

Porter better strengthen his body, too, because Spence will pound it away in clinches. Hopefully it wouldn't turn into foul filled fight.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-26-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Spence might have beaten the infinitely smaller elite Mike but porter will hang a loss on him. When porter needs to step up like he did against Danny he was world class level and for the clowns saying he wasn’t that good in his last fight forget Porter was disinterested and forced to fight an unknown Cuban when the premier fights with Spence and Crawford were strategically kept away from him by their promoters. Now porter looks likely to get Spence and we will see him shine. I don’t think he bodybags Spence because when he tags him I expect Spence to go into a shell. Porter is about to claim his spot as the number 2 welter on the planet.
      ive been saying this for two years. spence displayed ability to get up close and move Van Heerden's guard over to land his power uppercut, but only because he didn't really respect him at that time. I don't see him doing it vs Porter, and Porter will make him pay on the inside with big body shots; I don't expect to see spence engaging the infighting after tasting a few to the body.

Comment

Porter may try to headbutt Spence into submission like he did Berto. That would be a sight to see.

Comment

Hard work but a wide UD for Spence.

Comment

I don't see it. I think Spence is too skilled and powerful for Porter. May even get a KO/TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
              I don't see it. I think Spence is too skilled and powerful for Porter. May even get a KO/TKO
              Too powerful?

Man people are vastly underestimating the power Porter has

Comment

Working...
              X