• Show
Clear All

• Who has created better songs

Paul McCartney or Billy Joel?
    Paul
    66.67%
    Billy
    33.33%

If we're talking strictly solo stuff here, Billy wins by way of landslide.

If you factor in the **** Paul did with John then that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      If we're talking strictly solo stuff here, Billy wins by way of landslide.

If you factor in the **** Paul did with John then that's a different story.
      As solo artist.

I don't see the landslide. Paul had Live and Let die, My Love, Let em in, Pipes of peace etc, to counter Billy's.

Comment

Billy has 'Piano Man', 'Goodnight, Saigon', 'Only The Good Die Young', 'Vienna' 'New York State of Mind', 'Summer Highland Falls', 'Just The Way You Are', 'Captain Jack', 'Scenes From An Italian Restaurant', and about a dozen others that were equally fantastic.

Comment

Terrible comparison, I mean Paul McCartney is on another level as far as song writing is concerned. I'm not even a huge fan of the Beatles and Wings but he's a beast in the song writing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Terrible comparison, I mean Paul McCartney is on another level as far as song writing is concerned. I'm not even a huge fan of the Beatles and Wings but he's a beast in the song writing game.
            I hope when you said that it's a terrible comparison, it's just a personal opinion because...

It's like you just said that Bringer's taste on music is shit.

Comment

Working...
            X