No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Back In Camp; Not Yet Hitting Hard With Hurt Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Go ahead save this port. I will laugh my ass when horn make crawford run in the entire fight.
    Crawford isn't an old has been like Pacquiao. Crawford is going to embarrass horn with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
      U ain't lying man!! I feel like I'm paying for HBO & Showtime for no reason now!
      But it's not even HBO or Showtime that's the problem... Crawford is with Top Rank, and Top Rank has the big ESPN deal. Why in the *************** is this fight not on ESPN proper, or at least on the deuce???

Comment

Does this fight even hold any weight at all? It's such a shxt fight it doesn't need to happen, Horn is a flat footed plodder who was gifted the title he's already lost to a 39yo Pacquiao I wouldn't be impressed by Crawford taking a win over him on his home soil.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Crawford isn't an old has been like Pacquiao. Crawford is going to embarrass horn with ease.
          Mr.50k PPV sales couldn't draw flies to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            But it's not even HBO or Showtime that's the problem... Crawford is with Top Rank, and Top Rank has the big ESPN deal. Why in the *************** is this fight not on ESPN proper, or at least on the deuce???
            I think it's as simple as greed man. I truly believe money is evil without a doubt in my mind. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
              I think it's as simple as greed man. I truly believe money is evil without a doubt in my mind. Sad
              If I didn't like TC as much as I do, I'd be wishing for him to get KTFO just to spite Bob Arum. You said it in one word bro - "sad".

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Pacman was a bloody mess. Crawford can be mean but he's facing a true brute. You don't run through everyone and Jeff Horn is a savage that is used to dog fights. TC better get his little hand ready for a war.
                Pacquiao was indeed a bloody mess... and yet "savage" Horn was about to quit halfway through the fight before someone told him that the judges would have him winning.

Still, one has to admire your confidence in that poor man's brawler. I will congratulate you if he does find a way to REALLY win against Crawford. But as of now I really can't see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Pacquiao was indeed a bloody mess... and yet "savage" Horn was about to quit halfway through the fight before someone told him that the judges would have him winning.

Still, one has to admire your confidence in that poor man's brawler. I will congratulate you if he does find a way to REALLY win against Crawford. But as of now I really can't see that coming.
                  Bro i dont know what you were watching or even if you watched it cause their was never a time when Jeff wanted to quit.
                  So get it right before you say something or else you just look like a noob.

Comment

Wait... so that injury was real?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      Look, if Horn beats Crawford I promise that I will never, ever write a line about boxing again anywhere.
                      Let's up the ante.

If Horn gets the win - ANY win, no matter what you think about the win or its circumstances - you recognize him and his win over Manny as legit.

Deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X