Wilder is the bad guy. And?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I’m sorry didn’t mean to hurt your feelings
    It's OK boy, you won't get any supper tonight but I let sleep in the basement again

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      It's OK boy, you won't get any supper tonight but I let sleep in the basement again
      Why are you so hurt doeeee

Comment

Wilder will never be a huge PPV draw because he just is not that interesting, inside or outside the ring.

Wearing a fur coat and screaming 'bombsquad' or boxing like he learnt boxing from watching ghetto fights on WorldStar hiphop are not going to make people pay big $$$ to watch him on PPV.

Joshua has been very skillfully marketed, Nigerian, Drug Dealer, Steroid body building monster reinvented as a humble, reflective, British Olympian...that is what people pay for.

Right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
          In this fight we have AJ whose talking about unity and peace, and then we have Deontay talking about catching a body.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            So tell me why you don’t want to see Wilder knock the stiff “spark” out??
            i've never said i do side with either

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              I would never be stupid enough to use a Klitshcko as a great win, even when prime.

Quote me where I have, if you think different.

Otherwise its back to my last post for you. Do not collect £200.
              you need to stfu and lower your expectations, if prime klitschko wouldnt be a great win then you might as well not watch modern hw boxing. youre living in the past dumbo with some unrealistic standards for hw boxing which currently doesnt exist. its like you implying ortiz is rubbish, well he was recognised as a top 5 heavyweight accross the board prior to the wilder fight, so if hes crap then the hw division is crap and if so why dont you **** off and watch them minimum weights,

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                you need to stfu and lower your expectations, if prime klitschko wouldnt be a great win
                you need to raise your expectations above what a retired near 40 year old former failed contender does in koing prime wlad in ease in seconds.

There is noone "great" who was thus destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                X