Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
    You see, British people will always be intelligent and critical than Americans. Allowing Wilder on the ring is like giving him free publicity in the UK where he is largely unknown. AJ is really smart denying Wilder that opportunity.
    I don't know where you are from, but Wilder is very well known by the British. LOL, and you talk about Wilder getting free publicity! Sky is paying Wilder to come over, so basically Sky is paying for his publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac 91 View Post
      He wants a civil discussion over a cup of tea and that they refer to each other "sir".
      LOL....That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        I don’t care if you love Joshua and hate Wilders guts this is weak
        very weak, i just dont get joshua.

Comment

joshuas not got time for the wwe pantomime ****, wilder can keep his attention seeking arse out of the ring.

Comment

You see, British people will always be intelligent and critical than Americans. Allowing Wilder on the ring is like giving him free publicity in the UK where he is largely unknown. AJ is really smart denying Wilder that opportunity.
            ^^^^I think AJ fans come up with better excuses than Hearn or AJ do themselves....lol

Comment

Trump really represents the entire US population
              Maybe half.....

Comment

If wilder is so confident and wants to prove to the world that he is the best, why not accept any offer from the A-side and go ahead with the fight instead of insisting on 50/50.
                As far as am concern, he is technically ducking the fight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                  AJ already caught up in it, so pathetic.

He's already showing that Wilder intimidates him and gets under his skin, if/when a bout between them gets inked and the real mind games happen he's going to wilt like an unwatered lily. How can you british fans put up with such weak & spineless behavior from your champ?

"Don't let him come in the ring" .... " Mommy ........ I mean Eddie .........make him stop Bombszquading me."
                  Because we can actually read I think.

You're all jumping on the headline without reading the article with your panties wet.

He's literally said he's happy for Wilder to get in the ring when they actually agree to fight and that he's been working towards getting the fight since December... and that's weak & spineless behaviour? In layman's terms... he's bored of the talk and wants to see actual action (as in a fight signed).

Comment

As he shouldn't. This isn't wrestling. They didn't start doing that stupid **** till recently. My opinion it's bad for the sport, turns it into a circus act.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      shook? this dude(Joshua) fights infront of a stadium filled with 90,000 people if that don't shook him a single man can?.. all he has to do is avoid the right and land his..a lot of people forget Joshua also has that same punching power as wilder..they think Joshua can't take wilder's punch but wilder can take Joshua's? or they believe wilder will get to the more technical puncher first? I beg to differ
                      Dude, its a 50/50 fight. AJ & team seem to be putting it off as long as they can & you can't hide that.

Comment

Working...
                      X