Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: I Want Badou Jack if He Beats Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: I Want Badou Jack if He Beats Adonis Stevenson

Despite their friendship, there was no love lost between Russian countrymen as Kovalev made Mikhalkin feel the heat from the opening bell. Through the first six rounds, Kovalev out landed Mikhalkin 145 to 25 punches, according to CompuBox.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure Kovalev, call out the new LHW who fights on the other network and don’t mention Bivol who fought on your undercard and is on the same network. Bivol, please finish what Ward started and rid us of this tool.

Comment

A very winnable fight for Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
        Sure Kovalev, call out the new LHW who fights on the other network and don’t mention Bivol who fought on your undercard and is on the same network. Bivol, please finish what Ward started and rid us of this tool.
        He did mention him, did you not watch the interview with Max? If anything, it sounded like Bivol doesn't think he's ready for Kovalev.

Anyhow, I'm not sure who Kovalev is tied up with now, but if he's still with Duva he's gonna continue to keep getting short changed for whoever he fights.

Comment

And if Stevenson wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            And if Stevenson wins?
            Then he'll probably avoid his mandatory like he has the past 2 plus years and do a trilogy fight with Fonfara.

Comment

Why was HBO giving both Kovalev and Bivol a pass on fighting each other in the post fight interviews?

Max was all "we know that fight will be worth more money down the road." "Do you feel that you need to develop some more first?"

None of the pressuring to have them fight immediately next like they usually do with other fighters.

Comment

Did Compubox really only have Mikhalkin landing 25 punches? I only watched a few minutes and saw him landing at will. That's the Compubox BS again.

Anyway Kovalev and Jack would be a good fight but he seem to be conveniently leaving out Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                  Then he'll probably avoid his mandatory like he has the past 2 plus years and do a trilogy fight with Fonfara.
                  I still want to see the fight. This fight should had be forced to be made. When main events pulled out. HBO should had released an statement .

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
                    I agree, I am sick of him and Adonis.

Comment

Working...
                    X