Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Destroys Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wilder catch Joshua with that right hand he will go down too! You have no basis to say what will or won't happen with two powerful heavyweights, it's clearly unpredictable right now. We don't need your predictions, we just need to see the fight!

Comment

From what I saw yesterday, AJ would smash Wilder in a few rounds. That's my take on it.

However, if he doesn't, Wilder will always be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        From what I saw yesterday, AJ would smash Wilder in a few rounds. That's my take on it.

Or Wilder will smash AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
          Or Wilder will smash AJ
          i don't see that happening.

Comment

Joshua will impose his size from the opening bell and finish him inside 3 rounds.

Comment

i don't see that happening.
              You don't have to see it, it has nothing to do with you

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                You don't have to see it, it has nothing to do with you
                That's a very weird response on a boxing forum; where the whole principal of this place is to express your opinion.

You're a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity.

Comment

AJs style is made for Wilder. AJ is very slow and flat footed....has zero head movement. That's perfect for Wilder to Jab Jab Jab until eventually he times up a right hand bomb that lands clean. If he hurts AJ like Wlad did he will finish him. I have no doubt about that. Having said that though...I don't think Hearn n AJ have any intention of giving us the fans this fight this year. The word is Hearn already has a date booked for AJ to fight Big Baby Miller in the states after the Parker fight. JUST GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

Comment

That's a very weird response on a boxing forum; where the whole principal of this place is to express your opinion.

You're a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity.
                    I simply find your declarations premature and not well thought out, when one fighter can end a fight at anytime with one punch to say he will lose with absolute certainty is an empty statement.

Comment

I dont think Wilder has much of a chance. the weight difference seems to be to big netween AJ and himself

Comment

Working...
                      X