Hearn says it's Jacobs vs Canelo in May 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn says it's Jacobs vs Canelo in May 2019

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WuXEEaf2VE

I figured based off the fact that he was fighting Fielding that he was preparing for a style. I thought since Charlo was the mandatory, it would be him

I guess Canelo will have to give up the WBC if he fights Jacobs... But then again, it's a unification.

Should be interesting

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WuXEEaf2VE

I figured based off the fact that he was fighting Fielding that he was preparing for a style. I thought since Charlo was the mandatory, it would be him

I guess Canelo will have to give up the WBC if he fights Jacobs... But then again, it's a unification.

Should be interesting
    How is it a unification when Jacobs isn't even a champion yet? Crazy, but Jacobs has never been a real champion and gets treated as some elite fighter for surviving a fight with GGG and never beating anyone of note other than Mora and Quillen.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      How is it a unification when Jacobs isn't even a champion yet? Crazy, but Jacobs has never been a real champion and gets treated as some elite fighter for surviving a fight with GGG and never beating anyone of note other than Mora and Quillen.
      If/when Jacobs beats Derv, it will be a unification with Canelo in May

Comment

Yes sir

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Jacobs is IBF Middleweight champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Jacobs is IBF Middleweight champion
            He wasn't when I posted that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Yes sir
              stay out of bets for this one...

Comment

Working...
              X