Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

During a recent interview with TMZ, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has continued to throw stir the pot when it comes to a potential boxing match with UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.

[Click Here To Read More]

no chance... khabib is not a big enough name. its not that eazy!

and plus, since everyone saw how one sided it was when conor fought floyd in a boxing match and most think conor's stand up is better than khabib so why would anyone even entertain this?

Comment

I don't think khabib meant getting in the ring with Floyd, but money speaks so....

Comment

Delusional. I think the novelty has worn off now.

Comment

There is absolutely no way he gets $200 million to fight a wrestler in a boxing match. People wanted to see how conor would do vs floyd in a match floyd didnt even train for.

I do not believe many people will pay to see floyd box a guy whos never boxed in his entire life.

On another note, why not make another $300 mill plus coming back to fight canelo again? Dazn is throwing money around like crazy, maybe floyd can sign a 3-5 fight deal for a cool billion dollars.

Comment

The fraud comes out on the day Canelo signs his mega deal. So insecure, always behaving like a scorned bytch. Money is probably running low too, I suppose. No smart person makes that kind of money and still come back to get punched in the head unless they are about to squander it all. Guy will go broke eventually cos u cant fight forever. Sad how this guy cant learn from the likes of Mike Tyson.
            Last edited by whirlout; 10-17-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
              There is absolutely no way he gets $200 million to fight a wrestler in a boxing match. People wanted to see how conor would do vs floyd in a match floyd didnt even train for.

I do not believe many people will pay to see floyd box a guy whos never boxed in his entire life.

On another note, why not make another $300 mill plus coming back to fight canelo again? Dazn is throwing money around like crazy, maybe floyd can sign a 3-5 fight deal for a cool billion dollars.
              Yep, FLOYD can fight until he's 60. Hes guaranteed to get beat by somebody then.

Comment

There was a melee that I didn't see. Yeah right.

Comment

He (Floyd) deserves a billion IF he gets inside an octagon.
                  (Pretty sure it would shatter PPV records... lol)

Comment

even more of a mismatch than McGregor fight but Casual Sports fans are simple so it would make a lot of money

Comment

Working...
                    X