No announcement yet.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

I have been chased by a Green Mamba before then another snake which was mainly green with red and black colours waited for me and my cousin while we were riding a bike on the road. We had to fall off the bike to avoid running over it and getting bitten. We just did what we had to by stoning that huge snake until it went away. I have never been bitten but a friend of mine was.

My snake has bit my inner thigh more then once.
    *classification of snake breed & size - reticulated python. Length 7.4 inches. girth non measured but adequately thick when looking from a bird's eye view.
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-14-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      I have been chased by a Green Mamba before then another snake which was mainly green with red and black colours waited for me and my cousin while we were riding a bike on the road. We had to fall off the bike to avoid running over it and getting bitten. We just did what we had to by stoning that huge snake until it went away. I have never been bitten but a friend of mine was.

In London?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post

Where the hell did u find a green mamba in London lol

Comment

Nah but this mid in my platoon got bit with some poisonous snake in boot camp lol.

It's native to south Carolina I think.

Comment

lots of times when I was little

Comment

F#ck no. I ain't going out in the woods. I was in Alaska for a couple months & I didn't touch the woods. F#ck wild ass animals. I don't even got a dog ffs. If you moving & don't look human enough approaching me you bout to get f#cked up.

Randomly I hear scorpions are a thing out here in Vegas. Like mfers get stung by them alot. Not quite like a bee or anything, but its not THAT rare either. So I've got my eyes peeled like a crazy person in certain areas. I've not seen one at all yet, but I'm hoping I don't scream like a girl too much the first time I do see one.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Where the hell did u find a green mamba in London lol
                I'm a well travelled man.

Comment

No but I have seen encountered a king cobra and pit viper while driving

Comment

I have held a snake in my hand at science camp when i a lil kid, controlled environment of course. Never been bit by one tho

Comment

Working...
                    X