Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people not have lomachenko as p4p number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now you are going to start riding Loma's snake?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      BWAA, TBRB, RING, and ESPN all have Lomachenko #1. I literally don't know another website that does P4P ratings. Stop crying you little bitch.
      He is always crying about something

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        I've seen lots of lists where he's not even top 3. Can someone explain that to me? His wins are far better and more convincing than anyone else's and surely he passes the eye test? Hes also gone up in weight which is a big deal to some posters.He's surely p4p number 1 and comfortably, I don't see how it's even a debate, let alone Ranking him around number 5.
        It's P4P, man, which means it's utter subjective fantasy. I mean people can't even agree on precisely what it means or what methods should be used to determine it. At the end of the day anyone can have whoever the hell the like as #1 and it doesn't mean ****. Honestly, man, your energies are probably best spent elsewhere, it's like arguing who's better between Picasso and van Gogh or the Beatles and the Stones.

Comment

I'm talking about posters on here you piece of crap
          Man you sit on here all damn day saying ******ed stuff,calling Joy Joyce the boogyman...you hyped GGG up when his resume was complete trash now you wanna try to trash Crawford's and Inoue's Resume....you are all over the damn place!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Stop crying you little bitch.
            This so much.

Comment

Because Usyk is very feel!

Comment

It's between him and Crawford for me.

Comment

It's all personal preference. I personally have my #1 p4p spot vacant. For me I need a p4p resume to go with the eye test. Too many hype jobs look good against bums but when they fight elite opposition they look mediocre. Hopping weight classes to get titles off mediocre guys doesn't impress me. Dominating one weight class filled with mostly bums is by far the least impressive to me. Lomachenko is a very good fighter with a decent resume. He has the skillset and potential opponents to earn my #1... but Bob Arum and ESPN might be the roadblock to get there. I want Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia. If Lomachenko beat Mikey he'd be my #1.

Comment

I have Lomachenko over bum beater Crawford for sure. Crawford's resume is pure dog **** for a top P4P fighter. Mostly have Crawford above Lomachenko. Coming off surgery Lomachenko fights better guys than Crawford.

Comment

I've seen lots of lists where he's not even top 3. Can someone explain that to me? His wins are far better and more convincing than anyone else's and surely he passes the eye test? Hes also gone up in weight which is a big deal to some posters.He's surely p4p number 1 and comfortably, I don't see how it's even a debate, let alone Ranking him around number 5.
                      You don't get dropped in your last fight and get to be P4P #1

Quite simple

Comment

Working...
                      X