Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The myth of Canelo and GGG, are they really that good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In My opinion they are that good. Ring Magazine ranks GGG number 1 pfp and Canelo number 5 pfp and that sounds about right to me. Pound for pound rankings are just personal opinion so if you think they aren't that good then don't rank them but know that they are ranked high pfp on most lists.

Comment

They are 2 of the very best MW's competing currently.

Both are imo overrated in a p4p sense.

p4p Rigo would school them both.

Comment

nelo would have the same record 3g has if nelo fought 3g's opponents. im not so sure 3g keeps his 0 with nelos opponents.

Comment

They are good fighters, with Canelo being better, skill-wise (B and B+). It's a weak era.

Comment

Those who can't appreciate GGG's defense and boxing skills are stupid.

Comment

I found both fighters one-dimensional and boring in their fight. I don't know how these guys make top 10 P4P, especially Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Those who can't appreciate GGG's defense and boxing skills are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  GGG has an underrated defense. He blocked or slipped many of Canelo's quick punches.

But it's impossible to see for you haters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I found both fighters one-dimensional and boring in their fight. I don't know how these guys make top 10 P4P, especially Golovkin.
                    By being the longest Mw champion in many many years? oh yes, weak division. **** off.

Comment

Why are they having a rematch anyway? To prove what? The division is muddied and wide open. Neither seems like a strong champion. Not sold on Charlo either.

Comment

Working...
                      X