Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been here since 2005, the worst thing to happen were the Floyd fans from 2008 on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never forget the Knights of Ako Pa Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
      It's not just them - they're just the most egregious group, IMO. But the whole site is full of lame groups not prepared to be honest.

I remember when beefs were the Mexicans and Ricans/Pinoys going after each other Those seemed stupid at the time but nothing like compared to what we get now.

I swear I can log in now and see Golovkin be accused of ducking Saunders, Jacobs rematch and Canelo in one day. Unfortunately, GGG has incurred the wrath of two powerful groups - the TMTers and the Canelo fans.

After Floyd, the two fighters that have caught the most heat (and mostly from the TMTers) is GGG and Pac. Isn't that crazy? Two badass, brilliant exponents of the game get constantly **** on by fans with agendas.
      Those are the fighters I can really appreciate. Fighters looking to give the viewing public a show, are respectable inside and outside with no exaggerated fouling/dirty tactics. Simply put a fighter that is good for the sport I have to support. But Floyd boys seem a need to bring down any of the exciting fighters that come to give you your money's worth, and I'm guessing it's because most are currently not black. Maybe if Spence ends up being the real deal we can unite behind him, but it's pretty fuked that it has to be resorted to that.

Comment

Comment

Was this site around the Prince Hamed days? What was the prediction on the Barrera fight?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Was this site around the Prince Hamed days? What was the prediction on the Barrera fight?
            not sure that was 2001. I know BS was around in 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              Been here since 2010, and it does seem like these forums a lot worse.
              Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
              Ironically the great Roy Jones Jr use to get hate on this site in 04/05 similar to that of Floyd from the same type of posters. I wonder why

Alt alert.

Get on your mains boyos, don't be scared.

Comment

Ahhh, the good old days.

When the Pac Army would send out red k hit squads like John Wick 3: Hide your Balut.

Pac-Fan might have been the most enthusiastic fan base on Earth at one time.

Filled with So-Cal nurses wearing Steph Curry's latest kicks.

Meh..

Comment

So you think the fan base of the fighter you hate the most are the worst????

Is this really news??

Comment

I remember you hac.. just as racist from a decade ago as today lmaoo u ***** youuu

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Alt alert.

Get on your mains boyos, don't be scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X