Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook's trainer on how Brook had to take muscle off to make 147 against Porter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    So explain Brook going 12 rounds without losing much steam, explain that? I don't doubt that Brook struggles to make '47 but so do most welters, the fact that he can fight 12 hard rounds with Porter is a testament to how undersized he is in this match up.
    Brook doesn't throw that many punches. He's very economical with his punches. It's simple. If he was a volume puncher your statement would be valid. Also you say most fighters struggle to make 147, name a top 147 bigger than Brook LOL. Nice try demo.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
      Ok, well he's never been knocked out. How many times has he been knocked down? Even floyd was knocked down against Zab. COmparing him to Khan is just ******ed period.
      You were dead wrong, I posted the evidence. Swallow it down and STFU. You're done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        hmmmmmmmm....come to think about it.....nope.
        tbf, i havent followed kb's career. maybe during a training camp for one of his obscure opponents he mentioned it.

Comment

Pretty sure Brook and his team have always talked about how Brook literally killed himself to make 147.
          but kept on fighting at that weight. makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            You were dead wrong, I posted the evidence. Swallow it down and STFU. You're done.

Yep, I was wrong about Brook never being knocked down, that doesn't change the fact taht it's ******ed to compare this to Khan/Canelo, when Khan is a career LWW, that has been knocked out clean twice, got stunned by Algieri, and has been knocked down how many times? Your comparison was ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              but kept on fighting at that weight. makes sense.
              Simple, the big fihgts are at 147. He has been looking to fight Pac, Floyd, and Khan for AGES now. And also he's the type of fighter that can still do decent even though he kills himself to cutweight.

Comment

Simple, the big fihgts are at 147. He has been looking to fight Pac, Floyd, and Khan for AGES now. And also he's the type of fighter that can still do decent even though he kills himself to cutweight.
                and he didnt die after all of those ww fights ? id still be satisfied if there was even a whisper of him or someone in his camp to support this ''im dying at ww'' crap.

im not a kb hater but i hate all of this bs talk just to sell a fight/mismatch. i cant wait to see how fast he goes back down to ww and cry about how hard it was for him to put on so much muscle mass.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  and he didnt die after all of those ww fights ? id still be satisfied if there was even a whisper of him or someone in his camp to support this ''im dying at ww'' crap.

im not a kb hater but i hate all of this bs talk just to sell a fight/mismatch. i cant wait to see how fast he goes back down to ww and cry about how hard it was for him to put on so much muscle mass.
                  Like I said, he's one of those fighters that can cut weight well, just like Canelo. Canelo clearly is killing himself to make 154-155, but he still fights well, and doesn't show that he's drained. 152 was too much for him against floyd and he was clearly drained. It's not bs talk. His team have been saying this before the GGG fight was made, why would they lie about this before? Were they anticipating that this fight was going to be made?

Comment

Like I said, he's one of those fighters that can cut weight well, just like Canelo. Canelo clearly is killing himself to make 154-155, but he still fights well, and doesn't show that he's drained. 152 was too much for him against floyd and he was clearly drained. It's not bs talk. His team have been saying this before the GGG fight was made, why would they lie about this before? Were they anticipating that this fight was going to be made?
                    sooooooooooo.............fighting well while still ''toruring'' themselves to make weight maybe isnt so much torture.

link/vid clip please to support this claim. i want to see exactly how long before the 3g fight was a done deal that team kb mentioned this.

Comment

There are big fights at 154...like Canelo...seems like he would have moved up rather than rack his little 5'9 frame to stay at WW.

This is a crap fight between a MW and a WW.

If Jacobs or Eubank were fighting Brook you'd be talking out the other side of your hood.

Comment

Working...
                      X