Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beats by Dre Headphones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are Sennhessiers better than beats? Also howcome bestbuy doesn't classify their stuff as HD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rizonator View Post
      i knew it

how stereotypical. you should be ashamed of yourself
      I bet you're short, ahve dark hair and like alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Recommend me good ones for rap and hip-hop music. I don't care if they are in ear or head phones, as long as the quality of sound is close to one another.
        Those are good if you don't wanna spend crazy amounts of money and want a nice, clear sound. The Dre phones that are in the range of $89 and $180 are no better really than your average Sony or Shure headphones. The company Monster are notoriously expensive (i.e. cables, adapters, etc). Here are a couple that are within your $150 range and have a better sound.

The Klipsch Image S4
        Price range: $70-$80

Sony MDR-V700DJ
        $139

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro
        (bought these off ebay for $150. Awesome sound)

Comment

I bet you're short, ahve dark hair and like alcohol.
          don't knock mother nature

Comment

So are Sennhessiers better than beats? Also howcome bestbuy doesn't classify their stuff as HD.
            They do. There's Solo's and there's Solo HD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              Those are good if you don't wanna spend crazy amounts of money and want a nice, clear sound. The Dre phones that are in the range of $89 and $180 are no better really than your average Sony or Shure headphones. The company Monster are notoriously expensive (i.e. cables, adapters, etc). Here are a couple that are within your $150 range and have a better sound.

The Klipsch Image S4
              Price range: $70-$80

Sony MDR-V700DJ
              $139

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro
              (bought these off ebay for $150. Awesome sound)
              I think it's kinda funny how many actual experts disagree with the "experts" on BS.

Bully, don't listen to any of us. Look up some reviews and comparisons.

Comment

http://www.headphones.com/headphones...ize-headphones

80$ reviews sound good

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  Overpriced headphones IMO.

I do audio editing / engineering so I'm always on the prowl for good mixing headphones. We got a sampler of the Beats by Dre phones at my man's studio about a couple months before they were released in stores and though they had a real crisp sound, I had 2 headphones IMO that were just as good or even better in the sense of bass frequency and hi's

and these are really ill too

Check:

www.sweetwater.com
                  Those Beyerdynamics are the ****! I've been using them since 2007 and have yet to find headphones that each frequency is on point. Bass isn't too top heavy, works great for mixing and iPod listening. You can cop them on ebay for for about $140-155

Beats by Dre are waaaaayyy too overpriced. Their lesser headphones that aren't geared towards mixing or music production are as equivalent to a $30 pair of iPod headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    Those Beyerdynamics are the ****! I've been using them since 2007 and have yet to find headphones that each frequency is on point. Bass isn't too top heavy, works great for mixing and iPod listening. You can cop them on ebay for for about $140-155

Beats by Dre are waaaaayyy too overpriced. Their lesser headphones that aren't geared towards mixing or music production are as equivalent to a $30 pair of iPod headphones.
                    I am now leaning towards the beyerdynamics. If I can get a brand new one off ebay that would be good for 150 max.

Comment

Audio Techinca makes some nice ones. I'm rocking these in my studio for monitoring and mixing.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--AUTATHM50

I like the Synheisers as well, but they break easily, and I'm tired of replacing them.

The Beats by Dre are nice, but not for making music. I've head better cans for listening to music recreationally that were far less expensive.

edit: I meant Beyerdynamic NOT Synheisers.
                      Last edited by *El Prieto*; 08-04-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X