Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats by Dre Headphones

Are sex in the ear.

That is all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I tried them on at best buy once, they're alright I guess, over priced as **** though. I had some skull candy bass headphones, those were ****en tight but they broke in less than a month.

Comment

they seem overpriced

definitly trendy at the moment

everyone is wearing those ****ing things

Comment

Which ones are the best, i was going to buy them before but they are a bit pricey, are earphones any good?

Comment

I have the solo's. They're a bit overpriced. Sound is really good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
              I tried them on at best buy once, they're alright I guess, over priced as **** though. I had some skull candy bass headphones, those were ****en tight but they broke in less than a month.
              I love these headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                Which ones are the best, i was going to buy them before but they are a bit pricey, are earphones any good?

Yeah they're alright, headphones are better imo...You should buy the earphones that cost like $10 just to check them out, the ones that go inside your ear like these:

My problem with headphones is that they're not always comfortable, you can adjust them but sometimes they feel too tight, well for me anyways (My fitted hat size is 7 1/4 so I don't have a big head). Ear buds are always comfortable, especially the gummy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
                  Yeah they're alright, headphones are better imo...You should buy the earphones that cost like $10 just to check them out, the ones that go inside your ear like these:

My problem with headphones is that they're not always comfortable, you can adjust them but sometimes they feel too tight, well for me anyways (My fitted hat size is 7 1/4 so I don't have a big head). Ear buds are always comfortable, especially the gummy ones.
                  Ya i always wanted to get one of those really good headphones, they would be good on planes long car journeys

Comment

Which are better headphones or ear phones?

Comment

Working...
                    X