Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There is No Way That Anyone Beats Me at The Hydro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There is No Way That Anyone Beats Me at The Hydro

Josh Taylor believes victory is assured as the Scottish number two seed prepares to host undefeated American Ryan Martin in his World Boxing Super Series Super Lightweight Quarter-Final at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow on November 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"su-per" and "Ameri-can"???? A little proofreading would help before an article is posted. It would be one thing if that last one was being quoted by Broner.

Comment

Dude just admitted to travellers not getting a fair decision in Scotland. After those Postol scorecards I could tell that was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Dude just admitted to travellers not getting a fair decision in Scotland. After those Postol scorecards I could tell that was the case.
        Somebody likes the chichi.

Comment

Ken Buchanan is probably shaking his head. Nobody brags about how good the home advantages are.
          Last edited by Corelone; 10-17-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

so somebody can beat you if its not at the hydro?

i am going to this card though in glasgow, should be fun

Comment

He's been good value for his wins there but you reckon even if it was close it would be a controversial decision in his favour

Comment

Yeah it also helps if Josh Taylor has the usual euro ref, like the last time at the hydro vs. Viktor Postol, Ian John Lewis earned his money that night. Dirty Lewis was on Postols case even when Josh Taylor was initiating the rough-housing ; discouraging and distracting the visitor.

But you know, all foreigners should know by now, that you have to basically dominated or KO ; or else if the fight is close you are not getting a decision over there against their local boxers.

Nevertheless, I feel a little bit at ease knowing that Ivan Baranchyk, ( who Mickey Garcia ducked ) awaits the winner should any suspicious score or early stoppage occur in Taylors favor.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-18-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

another british wanker

wont leave Britain to fight get the fix at home worse than a junkie problem with Britain since the clown fixer ed hearn gets shows is its worse than a german sven ottke show impossible to beat the home fighter....knock them out you lose on points

Comment

I hope Taylor gets sparked out, guy is a total bellend.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X