• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is a "Woman of Color"

Simply disgusting

Comment

• This is what it's come to. I think most of you know how this has happened.

Comment

• What on earth made Pocahontas think that it was a good idea to release her DNA test?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          What on earth made Pocahontas think that it was a good idea to release her DNA test?
          Liberals arent known for their smarts or forward thinking.

But even for a liberal politician, this was pretty damn stupid.

Comment

What on earth made Pocahontas think that it was a good idea to release her DNA test?
            I think she wanted to clear up this controversy before she announces her run for president. However, this PR stunt seems have backfired and made her look silly and disingenuous.

Question: I'm seeing a lot of memes on Twitter and elsewhere but are the late night talk show comedians making jokes about it?

Comment

• Even CNN knows that Pocahontas ****ed up - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/16/p...tas/index.html

Comment

I think she wanted to clear up this controversy before she announces her run for president. However, this PR stunt seems have backfired and made her look silly and disingenuous.

Question: I'm seeing a lot of memes on Twitter and elsewhere but are the late night talk show comedians making jokes about it?
                If Warren had an R next to her name instead of a D, then this would be fodder for every single late night show host, as well as the media. I mean the material these guys could come up with for this would be priceless, which further proves that the late night hosts are political hacks as well.

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of memes on Twitter and elsewhere but are the late night talk show comedians making jokes about it?
                  Nah, they're just calling Trump a racist, very original material!!

Comment

If Warren had an R next to her name instead of a D, then this would be fodder for every single late night show host, as well as the media. I mean the material these guys could come up with for this would be priceless, which further proves that the late night hosts are political hacks as well.
                    Ain’t that the truth!

Comment

• Late night talk show hosts don’t write monologue jokes

Comment

Working...
                      X