Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you let random mfers use your phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you let random mfers use your phone?

This random chick just asked me in a food joint if she could use my phone. I said "idk you". She looked confused. I said "nah I'm good" which is my standard response to dumb mfers I encounter irl who are trying to waste my time, bs me or attempt some hustle. She walked away all upset looking.

What do you do when random mfers ask to borrow your phone?

Naw, people steal phones. Snatch and grab.

Comment

Lol no.. I don't let anyone on my phone for certain reasons...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This random chick just asked me in a food joint if she could use my phone. I said "idk you". She looked confused. I said "nah I'm good" which is my standard response to dumb mfers I encounter irl who are trying to waste my time, bs me or attempt some hustle. She walked away all upset looking.

What do you do when random mfers ask to borrow your phone?
        I did last year on Christmas eve. I was at the store and a guy asked to use my phone to call a ride. He had just got out the county jail.

Had other people ask me and I told them no.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Lol no.. I don't let anyone on my phone for certain reasons...
          Yea I feel you. I got more pics of my own dong on my phone then any new parents got pics of their baby.

Comment

Maybe she was attracted to you and the phone borrowing thing was just her way of breaking the ice.

Or at least that happens to me when a girl likes me, they always come up with some lame BS excuses to be around me or talk to me. I'm sure most guys can testify to that.

You would have been f#cking her right now if you said yes lol. Was she at least cute?

And yes, I have let a random guy use my phone in the past and probably will do it again in the future if they're not looking shady etc.

Comment

Imagine letting someone borrow your phone, and he just took a few c0ck pics, then gave the phone back and walked away quickly.

Comment

Nope. Too many scammers out there. They call someone using your phone and then search your phone number and get your identity and address. Not to mention I don’t want addicts, or people with strange diseases talking on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Was she at least cute?
                  No not cute & anorexic thin. I wouldn't bang. Had some prominent acne situation going on too. Wash your face you no phone having b^tch.

And yes, I have let a random guy use my phone in the past and probably will do it again in the future if they're not looking shady etc.
                  Its not even 100% shadiness for me. I think most phones are in the $200 to $1000 price range. So if this person were to drop, spill something on or otherwise damage my phone imma be pissed cuz a grand or less to replace a phone cuz of some random mfer is anger inducing & just a extra hassle I don't want. Imma be the only one damaging my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Imagine letting someone borrow your phone, and he just took a few c0ck pics, then gave the phone back and walked away quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X