Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are so many fat people in the US...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Aw yeah I havent seen that here or in Cali.
    QuikTrip gas stations.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      QuikTrip gas stations.
      Yeah we dont have those here.

Either way people have a choice to buy what they like. You can meal prep for the week and save cash and eat better. You can also drink water as I do and its free. I do have a sprite every now and then but its in a small cup. For a guy thats 6'4 240 lbs in shape I dont think a soda now and then will kill me. I dont smoke or drink so I guess thats a vice of mine lol.

Comment

Yeah we dont have those here.

Either way people have a choice to buy what they like. You can meal prep for the week and save cash and eat better. You can also drink water as I do and its free. I do have a sprite every now and then but its in a small cup. For a guy thats 6'4 240 lbs in shape I dont think a soda now and then will kill me. I dont smoke or drink so I guess thats a vice of mine lol.
        Cool. I mostly drink water too. About 1.5 litres a day.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Cool. I mostly drink water too. About 1.5 litres a day.
          Yup a gallon each day. It's funny how our habits affect our kids. My daughter still has tried soda. I've offered but she said nope water is good for you lol.

Comment

Yup a gallon each day. It's funny how our habits affect our kids. My daughter still has tried soda. I've offered but she said nope water is good for you lol.
            True that. A US gallon is 3.74 litres. Good that she caught on early.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              I've said this before and I'll say it again. Food portions are insane here.
              I was just going to say the same thing. I've just got back from Florida, and the portion sizes are crazy. Once portion could feed a whole family.

Also, every other building seems be a different fast food place, and it's all cooked in unhealthy oils and even the vegetables are soaked in butter.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Mexican, Asian. Just everywhere you look when you go out, it's crazy mate
                hmmm, I guess that would mean we are not minorities anymore wouldn't it....

Comment

Working...
                X