Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Donald Trump a Coward for Not standing up to Putin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
    You mean the same agencies that leaked his classified phone calls his first few days in office? The agencies that still continue to leak. The agencies that created stories for intention to leak so they can get warrants to look into people involved with his campaign and administration? No I can see why he has a mistrust of agencies that have been politicised.
    You don't see that as a problem?

A President in conflict with the intelligent services

So in your opinion the intelligence agencies are corrupt?

And can't even be trusted on foreign intelligence?

You should always back your team, and always back your nation.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
      Man down is right. He's not trying to have a legit conversation. You can tell he's not very well informed on the subjects he's posting about.

The subject is should Trump been tougher on Putin when they met on the chemical attack on a NATO ally as well as standing up to him and backing his own intelligent agencies instead of siding with Putin. And does Trump's actions make him coward?

I personally feel Trump needed to call Putin out, and backed his intelligent agencies and not been so pally and timid with Putin in there meeting.

The fact is many people thought the same, including Republicans, the GOP and even Fox news

Comment

Trump is in debt to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          No, the American Military done that.
          We've covered that semantics already. Come on now, let's stay on point.

But ok, the American military did nothing like what it did under Trump when it was commanded by Obama.

Let's be real here, Trump has been as aggressive as you can be, the use of military force.

And Putin did not respond.

Only a superfan can call Trump weak.

And you never addressed the buzzings stopping under Trump. Please do.

The time for Trump to show his metal, he cowered int he face of Putin
          You'd actually got better about the cheerleading.

Come on dude, be objective and rational. It's all I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            1bad take your own advice. You cant see through this? Theres no win.
            I see that. But I do thank you.

I'm now seeing if he goes on Ignore or not.

He long ago conceded via insult.

I'm just seeing if he can be reasoned with.

I'm just stunned anyone can call Trump weak, what after he used military force, at that after following the weakest foreign policy President since Jimmy Carter.

Comment

The subject is should Trump been tougher on Putin when they met on the chemical attack on a NATO ally as well as standing up to him and backing his own intelligent agencies instead of siding with Putin. And does Trump's actions make him coward?

I personally feel Trump needed to call Putin out, and backed his intelligent agencies and not been so pally and timid with Putin in there meeting.
              It's like you're calling a guy a coward who thumped another guy who then did nothing, just because he didn't talk trash to him after thumping him.

Comment

Trump Don’t even know what to do when it comes to Putin. They are not even operating on the same mental level. Putin is playing Chess and Trump is playing chutes and ladders.

You have to realize Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and never had to work hard for anything in his life. Even when he failed miserably and went bankrupt multiple times he was bailed out by his creditors.

Im contrast Vladimir Putin was a hardened soldier and ex intelligence officer. He was both feared and respected coming up.
                He’s one of the wealthiest men in the world and he built his wealth from nothing. Russia is a world power again Because of his leadership.

This is why everyone was not in favor of Trump having private meetings alone with Putin. He needs to have every expert in the room to keep him from divulging national security secrets and making promises he can’t keep.

Just think if Omarosa was able to bug and record Triump without his knowledg or the knowledge of his team.
                Then I wonder how much a slick guy like Putin was able to get out of Trump.
                Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-12-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

He can't win..... talks fire and fury about North Korea... gets blasted for it. Doesn't talk tough with Russia..... gets blasted for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X