No announcement yet.

Weed Growing Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
    Grow from seed you will yield a better crop. Clones will bud but won't grow as big. When your seedlings start establishing a strong stock about 3to4 weeks start giving them blood meal. Put some in a old sock and let water flow threw when feeling up bucket sqeeze sock like tea bag until water gets brown dirty. Then bucket water your plants. Do that watering process for about 2-3 months. After plants start budding use blood meal. Just put in dirt and water. You can also mix a lil Super thrive during each watering process. Once plants start budding after 3 weeks use some super bloom and mix in water. Water plants with that every other week until 2 weeks before harvest. Last 2 weeks flush with straight water cut off all nutrients then your ready to harvest after white hairs turn amber. I 've grown 17 5ft or higher plants using that process good luck. Got like a pound off one plant. Alone
    So much bs in one post lol

Seed or clone makes no different

It's the strain and genes that matter of that seed/clone

How do u know a seed is good? I know a clone is good I see the plant it was cut from. Understand.

Genes matter. That's why u don't make clones from weak plants.

LMFAO at growing over 5 ft.

You better be talking about your outdoor.

This guy wants to do indoor. Indoor growing more than 5 ft is not worth it.

Unless you're a crap grower and just wanna unload crap for cheap.

Those who grow over 5 ft indoor are those crap growers. Don't prune, don't pluck. They just grow it as big and bushy they can. Put no work into it aside from water.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Soil is too messy

Just do Rockwood and invest in good nutes
      That’s true too

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        That’s true too
        If mofo want soil

Grow outdoor

Waste of time using soil indoor

Everyone I see using soil indoor are behind the times imo

Now they try to pass it off as soil being superior

End of the day it's too much mess and work for indoor and the quality is same

In fact every spot I've seen the use soil indoor (which is very few nowadays) have worst quality and numbers than guys using rockwool

Reason being is the soil guys are old schoolers who haven't improved or being cheap

They're not using the best equipment or nutes because they don't know how to use them or being cheap

Comment

I take it back

Rockwood is old school actually

Indoor soil guys are ancient

Modern guys are doing that water flow crap

Comment

I take it back

Rockwood is old school actually

Indoor soil guys are ancient

Modern guys are doing that water flow crap

the devil's lettuce is bad for you

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              the devil's lettuce is bad for you

Comment

You are probably waiting with the lights out for somebody to try to come in and take it so you can blast their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  You are probably waiting with the lights out for somebody to try to come in and take it so you can blast their ass.

I wish......

Comment

So much bs in one post lol

Seed or clone makes no different

It's the strain and genes that matter of that seed/clone

How do u know a seed is good? I know a clone is good I see the plant it was cut from. Understand.

Genes matter. That's why u don't make clones from weak plants.

LMFAO at growing over 5 ft.

You better be talking about your outdoor.

This guy wants to do indoor. Indoor growing more than 5 ft is not worth it.

Unless you're a crap grower and just wanna unload crap for cheap.

Those who grow over 5 ft indoor are those crap growers. Don't prune, don't pluck. They just grow it as big and bushy they can. Put no work into it aside from water.
                    Hey Mr. Fucin know it all. You were too fucin lame to read I was talking about outdoors. Not once did I mention Lights or fans or timers or what exact temperature to grow at in a room. I've grown spears longer than my arm before. Also same plant for a whole year. Of course all seeds are different. Its the process and I gave a simple 3 stage process to use for outside growing. Four if you want to include flushing to drain nutrients. Make sure you have the right soil also that's also A plus. I'm talking a bout my own experiences. I always got more out of seed than clones but clones are guarantee to bud. Some seeds yield males which are a waste of time to grow.

Comment

I wish......
                      Nice Crop but make sure your Generator doen't go out or you are screwed. Bravo

Comment

Working...
                      X