Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy

Former world champion Antonio Margarito hopes to be back in the ring on August 26 in Mexico, a situation that is not ideal because by then it will be more than a year without having climbed into the ring, but in the end it will allow him to continue testing himself for a big fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I got a chuckle out of the title.

Cotto dont want them Margo problems, even with all his disabilities he still a handful for cotto.

Comment

Margo is my dude!!! Turned that puto rican into his btch lol.

That fight was so classic ill never forget. One of my favorite boxing moments ever watching cotto get on bended knees like a hoe.

Comment

I'm going to have to watch Cotto-Margo I tomorrow. Great fight, back and forth action. Boxer vs pressure fighter.

If only there was a good HD version, Youtube has a 480p version and that's it I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
          I got a chuckle out of the title.

Cotto dont want them Margo problems, even with all his disabilities he still a handful for cotto.

Margarito has been rubbish since his comeback, he has faded worse than Cotto

Cotto should dish him up again, just for fun

Comment

Thread title is savegery

Comment

full strength cotto vs full strength marg = cotto quit
              full strength cotto vs disabled marg = marg wouldnt quit

Comment

Cotto has already gotten his revenge against Margarito. He looked like crap against bums coming out of his 5 year retirement while cotto is still fighting at a high level. Margarito is begging for any payday because he lost all his money but hes no longer a draw or a world class fighter. cotto can make more money fighting bigger names then Margarito. Is Jose cotto still fighting he can try and fight him. He already fought canelo's bum brother maybe fight cotto or chavez brother. Or mayorga that's the level Margarito is on right now.

Comment

Fighting scared and getting helped by the referee and doctor isnt what you call " revenge ".

Lol revenge

Comment

Cotto 's so-called revenge was BS......Manny wrecked Antonio and even still that fight was stopped with Dude on his feet stalking Cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X