No announcement yet.

Don't be a ****ing idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Time will definitely tell, but I have my doubts; if Alvarez had actually valued Golovkin the way K2/Golovkin seem to think they actually were worth, and offered a 40% share of everything, I have no doubt that Golovkin would've said to hell with heading back to Kazakhstan for ****.
    40% of everything definitely is interesting enough

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
      40% of everything definitely is interesting enough
      lol, like Alvarez would even offer that much of his take.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        As long as the interviews ask those questions then GGG has to be a professional and answer them. You really think Canelo is in GGG's head lol
        If anything the pressure is off of Canelo, at the cost of his WBC belt when he vacated it. If Canelo wanted to get in GGG's head he'd have angled himself to face BJS for that belt being the only roadblock to all the belts.
        which he did by magically becoming the WBO mandatory at 160. Oscar not wanting GGG to fight BJS in June in an attempt to steal BJS as an opponent and have Canelo fight him in september.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
          which he did by magically becoming the WBO mandatory at 160. Oscar not wanting GGG to fight BJS in June in an attempt to steal BJS as an opponent and have Canelo fight him in september.
          Let's see if WBO allows for unification or enforces mandatory.

Comment

People on this site just don't live in reality.

K2 took a long time to make the fight? In what reality? Jacobs is the reason it didn't happen last ****ing year.

Comment

As a fan, I would rather see GGG-avarez first.

The fight was not close enough to warrant an immediate rematch. It just wasn't

Comment

Jacobs was the one who delayed the fight. Quit crying already and move on.

Comment

Working...
                X