Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HOT] the MOST feared fighter in boxing... guess who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nearhypnos View Post
    you can't be the most feared fighter when you have guys from 147-175 calling you out.

Just stahp.

Ggg is a stud but let's not get crazy and say things you'll regret someday
    ggg is by far the most feared boxer in the sport. It's the truth and i will never regret saying it. Calling another boxer out to get publicity is meaningless unless a fair cash offer goes with the call out. Lara and ward never put a cash offer on the table. Ggg fights at 160 so how would a call out by a 168 or 175 pound fighter prove he wasn't the most feared at his weight?

Comment

Its getting harder & harder to argue against this. And lets be real, there is feared with being dominated by a guy like Rigo & there is a whole other level of fearing being dominated & likely KO'd by a guy like GGG.

Is there anyone in this era who's had 3 reigns of "the champion" (in most peoples minds) avoid him like GGG has had with Sergio, Miguel & now Canelo? Miguel could even step up now since he said he'd fight GGG if he won vs Canelo (& we all know Miguel thought he beat Canelo) & he's not mentioned GGG's name as a possible opponent since November I'd bet. GGG got Bhop sounded crazy talking bout Kovalev when GGG vs Canelo gets brought up for some nutty ass reason. GGG got mfers shook from the ring to the boardroom as much as I'd love for that not to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
        Rigondeaux is the most feared fighter today. Hell you have fans telling their favorite fighters to STAY AWAY from him. Meanwhile lil g fans are telling him to STAY AWAY from certain fighters.
        love the new avatar, its befitting.

The two time can champ of the world

Comment

I laugh when critics bash GGG for his lack of quality opponents but defend those quality opponents who do duck him or have no interest in fighting him.

You know the man is special when his critics are demanding that he face a LHW who's 2 divisions higher in order to "prove himself"

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            ggg is by far the most feared boxer in the sport. It's the truth and i will never regret saying it. Calling another boxer out to get publicity is meaningless unless a fair cash offer goes with the call out. Lara and ward never put a cash offer on the table. Ggg fights at 160 so how would a call out by a 168 or 175 pound fighter prove he wasn't the most feared at his weight?
            Ward sent a contract. It was rejected in 32 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I laugh when critics bash GGG for his lack of quality opponents but defend those quality opponents who do duck him or have no interest in fighting him.

You know the man is special when his critics are demanding that he face a LHW who's 2 divisions higher in order to "prove himself"
              Ward called the coward out at 168. You Golovkin excuse makers love to lie about that.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Ward sent a contract. It was rejected in 32 minutes.
                Which contract? The one that stated that "I'll fight you sometime next year after a few tuneups?"

I like and respect Ward as a fighter but lets stop acting as if he was ready to just jump in the ring with GGG.

Comment

Which contract? The one that stated that "I'll fight you sometime next year after a few tuneups?"

I like and respect Ward as a fighter but lets stop acting as if he was ready to just jump in the ring with GGG.
                  The contract was for 1 fight and then a ppv. Do you cowards ever get tired of his Wade and Monroe cherry picks? You guys love his 100 to 1 slaughters.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    The contract was for 1 fight and then a ppv. Do you cowards ever get tired of his Wade and Monroe cherry picks? You guys love his 100 to 1 slaughters.
                    "Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the **** are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/16...sts-andre-ward

Comment

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the **** are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/6/16...sts-andre-ward
                      Golovkin's duck letter. Truly boxing's biggest coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X