Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha everyone at 147 is drooling at a match with Pauly M....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Paulie is a beast at 147, will retire the GOAT no doubt
    the goat indeed.......

[IMG]http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/goats/pea****/pea****01.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Everyone wants to fight Paulie now, same thing I was thinking after reading all these guys calling him out. They think it will be an easy night, but I hope paulie gives them hell and boxes them till they quit. If you want to be a champion might as well fight the toughest guy but all they want is an easy belt. Unless you are paulie's mandatory then it's your turn, either way I still hope you lose.

Give them hell paulie, don't let these mofos disrespect you.

Comment

i know a lot of people are taking the piss out of paulie for talking and acting the way he does, but he went into the guys backyard to take that belt... something guys like alexander and berto wouldn't dream of doing. he deserves respect for that. lets have a welterwight tournament:

berto vs ortiz
        malignaggi vs alexander

winners face off, winner of that gets floyd in march or may

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
          Everyone wants to fight Paulie now, same thing I was thinking after reading all these guys calling him out. They think it will be an easy night, but I hope paulie gives them hell and boxes them till they quit. If you want to be a champion might as well fight the toughest guy but all they want is an easy belt. Unless you are paulie's mandatory then it's your turn, either way I still hope you lose.

Give them hell paulie, don't let these mofos disrespect you.
          he gonna get got......you know this dawgy......

Originally posted by paul77 View Post
          i know a lot of people are taking the piss out of paulie for talking and acting the way he does, but he went into the guys backyard to take that belt... something guys like alexander and berto wouldn't dream of doing. he deserves respect for that. lets have a welterwight tournament:

berto vs ortiz
          malignaggi vs alexander

winners face off, winner of that gets floyd in march or may
          HOLYTURD..........Malignaggi Vs May.....ahhahhahahaha

Comment

This shows how bad is welterweight right now.. It havent been this bad ever

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
              This shows how bad is welterweight right now.. It havent been this bad ever

Comment

He should get to milk it vs. bums at home for eternity. He's earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  He should get to milk it vs. bums at home for eternity. He's earned it.
                  up next.......Carl "The Tooth" Williams

Comment

Working...
                  X