No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Walt would do it with a clear conscience. He's a bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Ehhh well i ran into my boys bathroom real quick during a party and i thought they were just having sex and turned around real quick cuz i didnt wanna see that.

Then 2 months later another friend tells me she was actually wasted out of her mind and knocked out and he was just having sex with her unconcious body when i accidently came in

Then i asked the chick and she was too embarrassed to talk about it but said she remembered everything
      Im not one to add my 2 cents very often but either give this kid a beaten or drop it who the **** wants to have sex with some one unconcious thats a little weird in the head keep ur girl and her friends away if you really care let him know the deal and if it goes to far again just smash him if your not able im sure someone you know is very capable

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Ehhh well i ran into my boys bathroom real quick during a party and i thought they were just having sex and turned around real quick cuz i didnt wanna see that.

Then 2 months later another friend tells me she was actually wasted out of her mind and knocked out and he was just having sex with her unconcious body when i accidently came in

Then i asked the chick and she was too embarrassed to talk about it but said she remembered everything

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Walt who is that pic from in your avi she is sexy ass ****!

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
            Im not one to add my 2 cents very often but either give this kid a beaten or drop it who the **** wants to have sex with some one unconcious thats a little weird in the head keep ur girl and her friends away if you really care let him know the deal and if it goes to far again just smash him if your not able im sure someone you know is very capable
            Yea this is pretty much what i have to do

Anything that happens to any of my girls friends will be blamed on me since he is my friend. He acts normal with me around but behind my back i find out he is trying to lure these good girls with drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              You definitely need to say something.
              Yes i definitely do

Ill most likely just tell my girl to tell her since they are best friends. Its wont be pretty tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                Walt who is that pic from in your avi she is sexy ass ****!
                dont know the stinkbag's name, but she was in a lowrider magazine.

Comment

Make sure you talk to your mate as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    Make sure you talk to your mate as well.
                    I already did but it didnt stick. First i played along like it was cool but then he starts " i hope i can get her to kiss me or fell her up when shes high"

So i told him he better back off of her and he started "oh why you cockblocking, i just wanna chill with her"

Comment

Tell him about the previous times and what people have told you. You need to shame him so he doesn't try it again, if he thinks he can get away with it, he will.

Comment

Working...
                      X