New Zelenoff VIDEO!!!!!! April 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zelenoff VIDEO!!!!!! April 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaFjP_YBqSE

You better destroy that ***** Hillbill Wimp.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      your looking better in this vid

Comment

Charlie actually looks decent now.. i hate to say it.. you better KO this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
          Charlie actually looks decent now.. i hate to say it.. you better KO this dude.
          agreed he looks better but still no proff against a person except the sparing vid but thats a bit timid reallly, however i think he can whip pimp easy now

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            agreed he looks better but still no proff against a person except the sparing vid but thats a bit timid reallly, however i think he can whip pimp easy now
            Yeah only thing that makes me doubt him, you should be sparring all the time and the sparring he does is very light.. still looks like hes scared of getting hit aswell, and all of it kind of looks staged or hes sparring partner is really that ****..

Comment

It's good to see any improvement, that Hillbilly guy's video was a joke.

Has he done a new one yet ? he said one would be out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                It's good to see any improvement, that Hillbilly guy's video was a joke.

Has he done a new one yet ? he said one would be out this week.
                Yeah hillbilly is a complete tomato can, but atleast he actually spars harder then Charlie.. the guy hitting the flip flops was just how much of a joke this guy is and if Charlie loses you should kill yourself. cos theres no coming back from the **** you talk.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                  Yeah hillbilly is a complete tomato can, but atleast he actually spars harder then Charlie.. the guy hitting the flip flops was just how much of a joke this guy is and if Charlie loses you should kill yourself. cos theres no coming back from the **** you talk.
                  Thats what i said to him if he loses to pimp its over simple as that lol.

He needs to spar harder getting hit dont hurt until the day after anyway lol but yeah his sparing partner is poor.

maybe the flip flops was all a set up to look **** cos hes not a stupid guy despite what ppl think, it could be a smoke screen i doubt it like but you never know lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    Thats what i said to him if he loses to pimp its over simple as that lol.

He needs to spar harder getting hit dont hurt until the day after anyway lol but yeah his sparing partner is poor.

maybe the flip flops was all a set up to look **** cos hes not a stupid guy despite what ppl think, it could be a smoke screen i doubt it like but you never know lol
                    Yeah from hillbillys video the guy is a total ******, how they let these guys fight is funny but kind of a disgrace to boxing, still funny to watch..

If Charlie loses expect to never hear from him again I would actually feel sorry for the guy.. you would have to kill yourself after that.. no one would respect you again... dudes already lost alot of viewers after hartley beat him.. but hes starting to build hype again just needs to win now.

Comment

Working...
                    X