Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Critics: I'm Not Having It, Nobody Taking Away This Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    It's not the rulebook that will be tested, but rather the integrity of the officials.

so Ward bribed all three judges in the first fight, and the ref in the second?

you guys need to stop with that stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      not arguing with you, or bashing Ward...... because you are probably right, and so is Ward.....

but, he should have taken that cheap shine

****it, everyone else is playing that game

including Ward, who was licking his lips at the thought of fighting Golovkin

Ward should have fought Bute..... I think he learned that you need to take those opportunities, before they disappear..... which is why he hunted Golovkin for 18 months, wanting his hype/shine..... so if he learnt for Golovkin, he should know what to do with Stevenson

there are no excuses for a guy of Ward's caliber

I will be disappointed if he doesn't go for Stevenson, just like I was when he passed on Bute..... Bute did not deserve Ward, but Andre should have fought him anyway because there was nobody better
      Good points !

Considering there aren't a whole lot of stalwarts out there to knock off, I'd agree that every time one does appear, whether real or apparent take the shine. It's a fight I definitely wanna see too, I just hope Ward doesn't play politics with Stevenson because he dislikes his behavior

Comment

What? I didn't say bribe at all and I never have.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          Good points !

Considering there aren't a whole lot of stalwarts out there to knock off, I'd agree that every time one does appear, whether real or apparent take the shine. It's a fight I definitely wanna see too, I just hope Ward doesn't play politics with Stevenson because he dislikes his behavior
          I do think Stevenson is past it but an interesting storyline for this potential fight would be, that Ward just might have more people here rooting for him than for his pedo opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I do think Stevenson is past it but an interesting storyline for this potential fight would be, that Ward just might have more people here rooting for him than for his pedo opponent.

wouldn't that be a turn-around

Stevenson offers a completely different set of problems

I see Ward fighting southpaw in large spots, for rounds at a time, especially early..... to close the channel for Stevenson's left hand

Ward is one of a tiny handful of fighters who can switch successfully

most of the others are completely wasting their time

Bud is another who does it effectively

Comment

Roc Nation paid Ward 5$ million the first time, and 6.5$ million for the rematch, and they lost a lot of money. Why would it be far fetched to think they paid off some of the officials?

Comment

• Ward won the fight fair

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Roc Nation paid Ward 5$ million the first time, and 6.5$ million for the rematch, and they lost a lot of money. Why would it be far fetched to think they paid off some of the officials?
                  Not far fetched, but nevertheless inaccurate. When fights or other sporting events are rigged, it's no longer rigged by outsiders, rather its internal. In this case the outsider would be Roc Nation as that's who u suspect had a hand in rigging the judges. Roc Nation, although wealthy, could never come into Vegas and usurp their operation. The real powers that are controlling some outcomes or judges on any given night is Vegas who is now mostly all owned by the MGM conglomerate.

They decide who's gonna win some events based on how much money is on the line and which side the money is on. I had good indicators that had Kovalev been standing after 12, the fix was in , in favor for Kovalev which would of warranted a third fight, so thankfully Ward did the unthinkable.

It's important to understand that the REAL money is generated from those who bet on the sporting event or fight which eclipses all the other money generated by the event itself which goes to fighters, promoters etc .

Another important thing to remember about professional sports that hardly anyone knows is that it's totally legal for the leagues/Vegas to rig games for entertainment purposes, it's only illegal to rig it up for betting purposes.

So unless Vegas, NFL , NBA etc decide to tell on themselves that their deciding certain outcomes for money and gambling purposes due to being in bed with Vegas, they'll never get caught.
                  Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 06-28-2017, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Having said that, one on one sports have the least corruption because they work for themselves, unlike a Labron James who works for someone else and therefore can be summoned to taper off his play any given night

Comment

• Hell no, but I'll throw in a few bucks for a fight party at a friend's house.

Comment

Working...
                      X