No announcement yet.

Navy Seals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    US government and businessmen making them think like it was Iraq who bombed america but it was just some businessman wanting some more money.
    Guy talks about Iraq bombing america.

1 - 9/11 wasn't a bombing
    2 - 9/11 wasn't the reason for invading iraq.

Gets corrected.

Starts changing the subject to is iraqi ppl were better off? Friendly iraq? Blah blah blah etc.

Dumb ppl can't help talking about things they barely understand. Then try to change the subject hoping no one realizes they don't know Wtf they're talking about.

Comment

IRAQ DIDN'T ATTACK US 9/11!

no shiet, einstein.

Any other bold statements?

How about....... THE SKY IS NOT RED!

Comment

Btw a friendly govt doesnt mean it's nice to visit the country or safe to visit the country.

A friendly govt means, it's a govt you have diplomatic relations with, can trade with, have ties to, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          We're not having conversations.

You're yapping about things you don't know about and I'm correcting you.

Iraq was because of 9/11. Lol

You can be against the war but know what you're talking about when you voice your opinion.

You sound like a damn parrot mouthing the mainstream uninformed view.
          Guy talks about Iraq bombing america.

1 - 9/11 wasn't a bombing
          2 - 9/11 wasn't the reason for invading iraq.

Gets corrected.

Starts changing the subject to is iraqi ppl were better off? Friendly iraq? Blah blah blah etc.

Dumb ppl can't help talking about things they barely understand. Then try to change the subject hoping no one realizes they don't know Wtf they're talking about.
          IRAQ DIDN'T ATTACK US 9/11!

no shiet, einstein.

Any other bold statements?

How about....... THE SKY IS NOT RED!
          Btw a friendly govt doesnt mean it's nice to visit the country or safe to visit the country.

A friendly govt means, it's a govt you have diplomatic relations with, can trade with, have ties to, etc.
          woah woah woah. ok buddy chill. it's just an opinion of mine. don't get riled up. you're like a typical red neck getting riled up when the truth is spoken about soldiers being pawns.

sorry i made a mistake by saying "bombed" instead of plane crashed to the building. whatever! like i said i really don't care about it. i am just stating the fact that soldiers are just being used by businessmen and the government for their personal agenda. same shit with any other country.

by the way aren't you some fat pinoy? so what's with the HOORAH mentality? were you a frustrated marine or a frustrated soldier?

Comment

woah woah woah. ok buddy chill. it's just an opinion of mine. don't get riled up. you're like a typical red neck getting riled up when the truth is spoken about soldiers being pawns.

sorry i made a mistake by saying "bombed" instead of plane crashed to the building. whatever! like i said i really don't care about it. i am just stating the fact that soldiers are just being used by businessmen and the government for their personal agenda. same shit with any other country.

by the way aren't you some fat pinoy? so what's with the HOORAH mentality? were you a frustrated marine or a frustrated soldier?
            See the problem is with you is you try to argue without knowing anything

You just spout some generic crap you heard or read

I never said soldiers aren't pawns

Never said that they didn't die in vain or in a pointless conflict

Why do u keep trying to argue different things? All over the place. Trying to hide your original topic?

All of this is because you wanna make a stupid point about Iraq not responsible for 9/11

No shiet. No one ever said they were.

Ppl who think iraq was because of 9/11 are as ignorant as ppl like you who try to argue we shouldn't have invaded iraq because they didn't do 9/11

Comment

US government and businessmen making them think like it was Iraq who bombed america but it was just some businessman wanting some more money.
              Your first comment

Off topic

Uninformed

But hey trying to be cool stating a popular but ignorant opinion you heard before huh?

Next time don't talk about things you're not familiar with.

Stick to things you know. You'll look less dumb and then you won't have to keep posting trying to change the topic and mix words up trying to hide your first comment because you're embarassed.

Comment

South Korean UDT/Seals rapes the SAS.

Korean UDT > SAS

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  South Korean UDT/Seals rapes the SAS.

Korean UDT > SAS
                  who? never heard of them mate . the sas where around back in the day deciding who to let on noahs ark

Comment

SAS

French Foreign legion

Spetsnaz

Comment

• SAS are bad@ss so are the navy seals

Comment

Working...
                      X