Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm in a Better Place Than Errol Spence Is, I'll Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
    very good threads...but what if brook win the fight?what will you say?
    If Brook wins he will shoot up in my estimation higher than a Trump wall. I've watched Spence, and no part of me will think he was overrated in any way afterwards - he's The RealDeal. If Brook wins, Brook becomes The Real Deal. No question.

Comment

Agreed

Spence looks like another lacy, very overrated like
      Wilder and is getting smashed imo

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        What big fights at WW? Brook has had one fight against a legit WW in Porter, but I wouldn't call that a big fight. The GGG fight was a pay day fight for both and nothing more. 13 years as a pro and to only have 2 good fights in all those years says a lot. Brook is was content fighting euro bums for most of his career.
        I don't think he understands how embarrassing he sounds to really unbiase boxing fans. For the amount of time he has been a pro at 147 his resume is a total joke. You don't even need a minute to dissect his joke of a resume, but he is doing something about it now with him fighting spence.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
          This guys first 21 opponents had 860 combined losses.... He should be in the Guinness book of world records for that.....
          Is this for real? Wow...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Agreed

Spence looks like another lacy, very overrated
            Man it's hilarious how once somebody gets the ball rolling on something, like the above comparison, how flocks of y'all fall in line and start repeating the same ****. This is like the millionth time I've heard this ****.

Comment

I have no real rooting interest in this fight, but my gut tells me brook pulls off the small upset with a close decision (scored right). I think it might be better for boxing if spence wins, but maybe haymon would be on board for brook-Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I think he meant, a better physical location. The hospital he'll be visiting after the fight is the same one he was born in. That's gotta bring him some comfort.
                That's a bit harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Man it's hilarious how once somebody gets the ball rolling on something, like the above comparison, how flocks of y'all fall in line and start repeating the same ****. This is like the millionth time I've heard this ****.

Accept it your boy is being knocked the fk out and I will be watching it whilst it happens with pop corn

You Americans love to hype up your fighters, he is going to sleep, spencer looks and is too soft to be an elite

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Accept it your boy is being knocked the fk out and I will be watching it whilst it happens with pop corn

You Americans love to hype up your fighters, he is going to sleep, spencer looks and is too soft to be an elite
                    Lol I'm not even rooting for Spence, dude. Honestly if anything I'm probably leaning towards Brook (as far as who I'm rooting for); I just think it's funny how one person made the Spence/Lacy comparison and now a million of y'all are repeating it as if you're the one who came up with that **** on your own

Comment

Brook has to say what he is saying and has to believe it too otherwise he has no business in the ring. He will find out very quickly that Errol Spence is real and not one of the bums he has fought. I don't see how this fight will go the distance, Spence will grind him and take him out of there. There will be silence in Sheffield. This is more like Alexander vs Witter.

Comment

Working...
                      X