No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Nakamura an AJ styles should stay in smackdown. A wrestlemania match between these two would be epic
    The rumours are that AJ's definitely going raw

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
      I can't wait for the Roman Reigns show to start
      bruh strowman absolutely destroyed him. That bump from the stretcher omg

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        dont watch wrestling but im officially on the shinsuke bangwagon.. holy fuk

^^^ You see this folks. This is called pure charisma. I myself don't watch Japanese Wrestling or anything outside of WWE/TNA, but I was just mesmerized when I first saw him.

Comment

• What are your guys' opinions on Kevin Owens' weight? Especially him holding a World title like that when he did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            ^^^ You see this folks. This is called pure charisma. I myself don't watch Japanese Wrestling or anything outside of WWE/TNA, but I was just mesmerized when I first saw him.

I never really watch J wrestling either, but Nakamura has everything you need to be a big star in WWE. I hope he gets the AJ treatment and not the Wyatt treatment.

I'm hoping AJ vs. Nakamura for next Wrestlemania. It probably won't headline, unless Roman Reigns is involved somehow.

Glad Shinsuke is on Smackdown. The only two things that suck about him not being on Raw is that the red Universal title would look really good on him and we can't hear Corey Graves scream "Kinshasa!" whenever he hits his finisher. I loved that on NXT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              What are your guys' opinions on Kevin Owens' weight? Especially him holding a World title like that when he did?
              They booked him like ****. He has so much charisma that his weight really didn't matter. And he could've been a badass bully if not for Creative

Comment

• Comment

• I was really into it 1999-2006.

Been watching it again for just over a year now.

For some reason I enjoy watching it while loudly voicing my opinions on what the company is doing wrong - bad booking,, dumb storylines, poor wrestling etc.

Out of the wrestlers I was unaware of when I returned to watching in early 2016 my favourites/most talented I think are:

Cesaro
                  Sami Zayn
                  Finn Balor
                  Seth Rollins
                  Kevin Owens

I have pretty high standards. Those are the only guys I think would be capable of hanging in the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression eras.

Obviously guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe I was aware of back in the early to mid 2000s.

Cruiserweights are an afterthought: as always. Good ol' Vince and his disdain for anyone under 220lbs. Some pretty good performers in there: Neville and Jack Gallagher and Austin Aries mainly.

Female division I guess gets more spotlight these days. But I think it's the same as always here too. A few good wrestlers (Becky Lynch, Charlotte and Sasha Banks) and the rest are either average or terrible.

Roman Reigns is just poison. Cannot wrestle worth a damn. I don't think I have ever seen him string two moves together. Hell has he even done a single one? Way worse than Cena. And at least Cena has some charisma and mic skill. Reigns does nothing but sell merch to the kids.

The main thing I notice is the roster has no depth. There's the main eventers and the rest just take turns jobbing to each other. We really were spoilt for choice in the early 2000s when most matches were competitive and solid and you had great mid carders who were a hundred times better than the mid carders today.

And feuds are tame these days. I understand it's the PG era, but you used to have feuds like HHH and HBK, Lesnar and Taker, and Angle and Lesnar. Where those guys had you believing they really did hate each other and that the belts meant something.

Anyway that's my two pennies worth.

Comment

• Jinder Mahal is the new WWE Champion. It is real folks. I am not joking.

Comment

• Jinder mahal becoming a heel is a good move IMO.. the dude needs to be the Indian million dollar man, and have a nice run as heel champ.. plenty of baby faces for him to work against like Sami zayn, styles, orton, returning cena. I hope they let him carry the belt to at least summerslam if not longer..

Ps.. if you haven't seen jinder vs orton from backlash last night, I highly suggest you do, just to see orton toss these little sidekicks jinder has onto tables, horrific bumps..

Comment

Working...
                      X