Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Never Like To Lose, That Helped Keep Me Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Never Like To Lose, That Helped Keep Me Going

Former four division world cahmpion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs), 42-years-old, has yet to officially announce his retirement from the sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former four division world cahmpion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs), 42-years-old, has yet to officially announce his retirement from the sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea I feel that way about my kids too sometimes

Comment

He really won the third fight with Pacquiao so it was nice to see him get the knock out in the fourth fight. That way it was definitive and the judges couldn't take it away from him.

Comment

I Never Like To lose, [avoiding VADA] helped me keep going.

Comment

Dinamita!

Juan Manuel Marquez a master technician in the sweet science

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
            I Never Like To lose, [avoiding VADA] helped me keep going.
            Haters are everywhere man, I tell you... They had great fights which brought excitement, nerves, upsets, joy, parties, etc... give credit where credit is due instead of crying like a little b*tch... People like this vortex guy is the reason why the sport isn't as mainstream because your never happy with the fights we get, when we get a good one you **** on one if not both of the fighters, and always find an excuse to diss this sport...
            Maybe vortex should go through the exact same training, diet, exercise, and everything else this disciplined LEGEND does to give us GREAT fights... Go through the same hell he goes through to prepare for a fight and we will see how ripped you get... Clown!!!

Comment

Be a true fan and support the sport we love...like me...
              For example, I did not watch the Mosley vs Mayorga 2 fight, instead my wife and I went out and had a great time together but I did buy it on PPV (not HD) just because I (unlike haters) appreciate these 2 warriors who are not what they use to be but are down on their luck for whatever reason and are doing the only thing they know how to do and people **** on these guys?
              These haters are the same ones to see Shane and lie to him and say "i'm a huge fan" and were not fans enough to help these LEGENDS...
              So no I did not get suckered into buying the fight and I did not fall to the hype they were trying to build, but I showed my appreciation by showing support to these future Hall of Famers'...

Comment

Originally posted by aguayor86 View Post
                Haters are everywhere man, I tell you... They had great fights which brought excitement, nerves, upsets, joy, parties, etc... give credit where credit is due instead of crying like a little b*tch... People like this vortex guy is the reason why the sport isn't as mainstream because your never happy with the fights we get, when we get a good one you **** on one if not both of the fighters, and always find an excuse to diss this sport...
                Maybe vortex should go through the exact same training, diet, exercise, and everything else this disciplined LEGEND does to give us GREAT fights... Go through the same hell he goes through to prepare for a fight and we will see how ripped you get... Clown!!!
                He work with Angel PED Heredia, had increased his power in his late stage of his career, avoided VADA testing with Bradley..

Anyone that knows 2+2 = 4 knows damn well Marquez JUICED.. Great fighter and technician, NO DOUBT about that, but definitely a big RED FLAG with the later portion of his career...

Comment

6 fights since 2011 with 2 ko's and been dropped in the process...he took 2 years to get that body...lol... who is ur current favorite fighter and why?

Comment

Let the commission do their job!!

"let da commission do their job" Manny Pacquaio

"you don't run boxing let the commission do their job" Freddie Roach

many pacquaio avoided Olympic style testing for 5 years ducking with several excuses!!!

gotta be the biggest hypocrites in boxing!!! and pac fans bigger!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X