No announcement yet.

Floyd is P4P #2 ever after SRR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
    It was meant as a light-hearted joke but, going by my rep, it seems I've hit a nerve with someone on this thread
    Wasnt me bro. I would never neg rep over a legit difference in opinion.

Comment

I have him at number 6 1/4!!!!! .............but by the time the "picking" is over he could be #2!!!!! . HA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Or fart_professor.

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Wasnt me bro. I would never neg rep over a legit difference in opinion.
        I know, I know. You took the joke well. Someone must've misinterpreted and thought I was hating - not at all, I just don't rank him that highly.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          skillwise, the best ever, resume wise, he'll never get there. he'd have to do some superhuman feat like move up and beat the likes of martinez and ward and that will never happen.
          I think Duran is better all around skillwise. Possibly Benny Leonard. Benitez is up there, Whitaker and a lot of others. Pretty tough to say Floyd is the best in my opinion. Definitely amongst the most skilled though.

Comment

I think Floyd is right up there with Duran and Whitaker and whoever.

He doesn't get appreciated enough by the real boxing fans in my opinion. We are watching one of the best there ever will be and some refuse to notice it.

Although resume wise he leaves a lot to be desired when compared with some, perhaps less skilled, greats.

Comment

He has faced all comers in his era.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                He has faced all comers in his era.
                He fights twice a year. Take the ATG's I named earlier and they fought better fighters and more often. Do you not factor that in?

Comment

****, you could say that depending on how you rank fighters. Most wont agree with you but its totally your call.

Its all speculation and subjective so you couldnt be outright wrong.

Marquez' facial hair < Robinsons. Thus i rank him higher.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What the **** really?

Whitaker
                    Roy Jones
                    Hopkins

That's just this era. Then you have Canzoneri, Saddler, Williams, Gans, Langford, Leonard, Ross etc.

Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      He fights twice a year. Take the ATG's I named earlier and they fought better fighters and more often. Do you not factor that in?
                      Willie Joyce beat Ike Williams 3 times in 6 months. Beat Zivic, Jenkins, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X