Mayweather-McGregor August 26th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-McGregor August 26th?

https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co....d-6703134/amp/

This article gives some info on Mayweather promotions putting the MGM Grand Arena on hold for August 26th and Conor McGregor tweeted something big is coming amongst other information and news about Mayweather vs. McGregor
    Last edited by The Time; 06-12-2017, 10:11 AM.

Probably Badau Jack's or Davis' next date.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Floyd wants to put them both on his undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Hopefully.

I doubt Mayweather-McGregor happens on August 26th. So it may very well be Badou Jack's fight date.

Comment

No, just no. They will fight in the T-Mobile Arena, because it's bigger. August 26th is probably too early for them.
          My educated guess is Badou Jack, probably against Nathan Cleverly. August 26th is two months after Ramadan, would make sense for him.

Comment

Yea some cats are acting like it'll happen sooner rather than later lately so seems completely possible to me. I just know it's happening if it's legit Ari running things on the UFC side instead of Dana for these talks.

No rules to this sh^t so who knows for sure. I know Floyd ain't getting no younger and the more time you give Conor the more of a threat potentially he could become and the more Floyd gets from his best version of himself being that it's a young guys game. So it definitely makes sense for Floyd to fight 2mos from now than 6+ mos from now.

Comment

It's too early.
              I remember an interview Floyd gave where he stated the reason he fought only twice a year was because good promotion to one of his events was at least 5 months.

Between cities, commercials, advertising, and training, I doubt it will be ready by August.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co....d-6703134/amp/

This article gives some info on Mayweather promotions putting the MGM Grand Arena on hold for August 26th and Conor McGregor tweeted something big is coming amongst other information and news about Mayweather vs. McGregor
                Conor tweeted that about a phucking clothing line. Who knows when it will happen but I'd guess November sometime. It may even bleed into 2018. That would be hilarious as Conor wouldn't fight in the UFC all year..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  Conor tweeted that about a phucking clothing line. Who knows when it will happen but I'd guess November sometime. It may even bleed into 2018. That would be hilarious as Conor wouldn't fight in the UFC all year..
                  I doubt it happens August 26th, doesn't make sense to have it on that date with little time to promote.

I just reiterated what the article stated. I myself don't see this fight happening until sometime in the late fall if it happens at all.

Comment

Metro is a free newspaper in the UK, found on most buses....full of ****e.

Comment

Working...
                    X