Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect to David Haye!!! Thank you for 15 years of great boxing!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect to David Haye!!! Thank you for 15 years of great boxing!!!

David Haye is 36, tore his foot and fought for 6 rounds on one leg, the man is a fcking warrior and fck any keyboard puzzies who are mocking him.

Same thing happened to Mike Tyson when he blew his knee vs Danny Williams and got knocked out. Same thing happened to Sergio Martinez when he fought Cotto. Tonight it happened to Haye, but it doesn't take away from his previous accomplishments.

Haye was a natural cruiserweight who has been fighting GIANTS and winning. He's still the former undisputed cruiseweight champ and WBA Heavyweight champ with sensational KO wins over Chisora, Mormeck, Maccarinelli, Barrett, Ruiz, Harrison, and a win over the giant Valuev.

He is still one of the most exciting KO artists of the past decade, one of the most gifted fighters I have ever seen in my life, but every dog has his day and Haye's best days are past him and his body has too many injuries.

But Mr. Haye I am still your fan, I still respect you, and tonight you showed MAD HEART!!!!!!

SHOW THE MAN SOME RESPECT!!!!!!

Last edited by O Prophet; 03-04-2017, 07:40 PM.

Haye showed more balls than his haters will ever have tonight.

Comment

Hate injured his leg. But wasn't going to mention it as he knew the abuse he got for mentioning his toe

Comment

Great my freckly arse. If this mug was worth anything he would have blown bellew out in 2 rounds. He can now piss off and retire and be known for 3 things. 1] Toe-gate. 2] Falsely retiring rather than face fury. and 3] Losing to a blown up light heavyweight LOLZZZZ.

Comment

David Haye STINKS! my neck, my back, my p*ssy and my crack!

Comment

i remember a fight with Ruiz ,that was funny and good fight ,CW Haye was great ,**** happens man have balls.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
              Great my freckly arse. If this mug was worth anything he would have blown bellew out in 2 rounds. He can now piss off and retire and be known for 3 things. 1] Toe-gate. 2] Falsely retiring rather than face fury. and 3] Losing to a blown up light heavyweight LOLZZZZ.
              Haye has accomplished more than you ever will in your miserable little life hahahahahaha.

Comment

I still think his return to boxing is a cash grab and he is still a diva.

BUT he showed incredible heart tonight, big props to him, good thread.

Comment

It has been along time since i have been emotionally invested in a fight! i am not a massive football/soccer fan so i very rarely feel that gutted feeling when somebody YOU support loses! Tonight i am very upset! I can remember feeling this way when back when Mike Tyson lost to Kevin Mcbride......

What a rough game boxing is! A loss impacts the athletes on so many levels, no wonder why boxers seem to suffer from depression! but in the whole greater scheme of things, the people who will now take satisfaction in David Haye's loss do not count! It was Mike Tyson who once stated that boxing is a sporting metaphor to life, because in so many ways life is a fight! Its brutal down here ladies and gentlemen, but the gods are watching and crediting your heart, will and determination! (That's all that matters! not the naysayers or the haters)...

David Haye has been a boxing maverick, and at times made a brutal sport look glamorous! David Haye might just be one of my last fighters, who i emotionally invest my support in..,,(As i am not as big of a boxing fan these days!)...

In the aftermath of this event, tonight i am finding solace in these words below....

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat"....

Comment

haye is trash and got KTFO. he was never good

Comment

Working...
                    X