No announcement yet.

August 14th 2010 Gennady Golovkin vs Milton Nunez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    This is a boxing forum and Gennady Golovkin is a popular rising star who people are interested in.
    GGG is like oxygen to boxing, he is trying to resuscitate the sport after Floyd bored the sport into near death.

Good for Golovkin, we need more fighters like him in boxing and If we did have more we could likely could have something worth competing against the golden age nobody wants to watch boring fights, fans go to fights to be wowed not bored this is why the 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's and 90's were simply the best years boxing ever had, no ***** footing about just two men in the ring wanting to settle business like men and yes some displayed a great technical prowess but they didn't need to be a ***** about it time wasting with spoiling tactics and ruining a potential good fight.

Comment

Typical Russell Mora stoppage, smh.

Can't wait till LeMule destroys this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
        Did you really need 3 posts in a row to post a video?
        No. I just wanted to share some inside leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Can't wait till LeMule destroys this clown.
          I'm pulling for LeMule to KO GGG because he is better looking. Although I do expect Golovkin to tear David a new butthole.

I would like to state that I love GGG but LeMule,Andy Lee, and Spike O'Sullivan are my favorite middleweights.

I would rank my favorite current middleweights in this order

1-Andy Lee
          2-LeMule
          3-Spike
          4-GGG

Comment

Wow. That story is absolutely inspiring. I am literally holding back tears right now.

Golovkin is more then just a fighter. He is a hero and an icon.

I don't think it would be inaccurate to rate Golovkin above Jesus Christ.
            Golovkin's nuthuggers have established a whole new level of deepthroat.

Comment

Great thread brody

Comment

War Gennady

Comment

I'm pulling for LeMule to KO GGG because he is better looking. Although I do expect Golovkin to tear David a new butthole.

I would like to state that I love GGG but LeMule,Andy Lee, and Spike O'Sullivan are my favorite middleweights.

I would rank my favorite current middleweights in this order

1-Andy Lee
                  2-LeMule
                  3-Spike
                  4-GGG

Great post fam

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Golovkin's nuthuggers have established a whole new level of deepthroat.
                    I have not nor never will deepthroat any sexual male reproductive organ.

Comment

Golovkin can't even touch guys on this level because he'll knock them out as soon as he does. It's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X