No announcement yet.

Who Should Broners next opponent be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
    Seriously, Broner needs an opponent for his next fight. Who should his next victim be. I think it needs to be against someone good, and someone that he can earn respect against.

My thoughts are Frankie Gomez, Antonio Orozco, Viktor Postol, or a rematch with Marcos Maidana. I think he beats all of them and in the case of Maidana, he makes the necessary adjustments and wins the fight, plus I doubt he would clown around with him again.

Who wants to face the can man?

Anybody can get it.
    In a perfect world he would fight the loser of Matthysse vs Provo but I think they will match him up with another bum. I would love to see him fight Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
      Postol is the best of the lot you mentioned - apart from Maidana of course. A win over Postol would also position him for a shot at Swift's title when he eventually vacates and moves up. As for Maidana, Broner should avoid him like the plague. A second beating at Marcos' hands ends his career.
      Broner wins a rematch against Maidana. Why does everyone think Broner would do the same thing he did in the ring vs maidana in a rematch against him. That would be stupid.

Comment

Broner wins a rematch against Maidana. Why does everyone think Broner would do the same thing he did in the ring vs maidana in a rematch against him. That would be stupid.
        Because that is exactly what Broner is....he is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

Comment

chino eats him for breakfast for a second time, there was nothing he could have done more than clinch and use his elbow to not get KO'd. he hasn't shown any remarkable change. is the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              There is a cure for stupid. Discipline

Comment

And what exactly would he do different against Maidana? Broner still has lead for feet and sh it for brains.

Comment

He will never fight postol

Comment

If Broner beat Terrence Crawford, everyone on this site would call Crawford a bum so they can continue to call Broner a bum.

Comment

When Broner rises to the top, he will silence his critics and doubters.

Comment

Working...
                      X