Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Mayweather avoid Pacquiao for his next four fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn these threads are ****.
    why do people keep talking about a guy whos 0-2 and just put to sleep like he has any chance against the very best of today.

TS wishes Pac would do this to him:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      This. If Manny wants the fight, he has to leave Arum and join up with Golden Boy. But Manny wont leave even though Arum is robbing him blind.
      I read that Pac's contract with arum is up on Jan 1st 2014. That can open some big doors for a showdown in may.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I read that Pac's contract with arum is up on Jan 1st 2014. That can open some big doors for a showdown in may.
        that would be tight

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
          damn these threads are ****.
          why do people keep talking about a guy whos 0-2 and just put to sleep like he has any chance against the very best of today.

TS wishes Pac would do this to him:bukkake:
          I agree with you brah. People need to stop talking about
          Pacquiao vs Mayweather. It will never happen.
          Money Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Let's just hope Pac calls Floyd's bluff for the last time and see what happens.
            Last edited by al-Xander; 09-29-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
              that would be tight
              Like you like to keep your bootyhole for Floyd, you sounded like you didn't want the fight in your other post now you do make your mind up....Your booty will bleed when Pac makes Floyd do the booty dew

Comment

Unless Pacman's last name is secretly MacFly, no one can realistically claim that Floyd is avoiding him coming into 2014. If Pacman doesn't own a time traveling train or delorian, the ship has sailed on this fight period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Unless Pacman's last name is secretly MacFly, no one can realistically claim that Floyd is avoiding him coming into 2014. If Pacman doesn't own a time traveling train or delorian, the ship has sailed on this fight period.
                  I agree with you brah. People need to stop talking about this fight
                  and move on. You guys need to leave Floyd alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    I agree with you brah. People need to stop talking about this fight
                    and move on. You guys need to leave Floyd alone.

Listen dude, I'm no fan of either fighter like you're a fan of Pacman. I own no horse in this race. What I do know is that Pacman hasn't done anything, in years for the ole "Floyd ducking Pacman or Floyd avoiding Pacman" argument to hold weight. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                      Like you like to keep your bootyhole for Floyd, you sounded like you didn't want the fight in your other post now you do make your mind up....Your booty will bleed when Pac makes Floyd do the booty dew
                      from his last three fights, what makes you think Pac could make Floyd "do the booty dew"?

Comment

Working...
                      X