No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    I doubted when he said la farc which is a leftist group somewhere in south america.

"Las Farc" by Omar Calma I dare to say this is the most powerful group in San Juan right know did they kill them i dont know will have to wait a couple of days and see

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      two different groups. and what hes saying is exactly the same thing ive heard from nyuricans famiiliar with the area. **** everyone in puerto rico knows this had to so with some drug beef gone wrong.
      Thanks for clarifying that up. I also suspect along other some other people here in this forum that this incident is somehow connected with hector's reckless life style.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
        "Las Farc" by Omar Calma I dare to say this is the most powerful group in San Juan right know did they kill them i dont know will have to wait a couple of days and see
        I really know nothing about criminal groups in PR but I'm going to take your word from now on.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that up. I also suspect along other some other people here in this forum that this incident is somehow connected with hector's reckless life style.
          is definetly connected to his reckless life why is he hanging with a known drugdealer and pimp in Bayamon when they know theres a lot of bloodthirsty cowards in there Area Metro is the worst of the worst in PR

Comment

I really know nothing about criminal groups in PR but I'm going to take your word from now on.
            just check that site i gave you use google chrome to translate and you will see have things are over here

Comment

is definetly connected to his reckless life why is he hanging with a known drugdealer and pimp in Bayamon when they know theres a lot of bloodthirsty cowards in there Area Metro is the worst of the worst in PR
              The dude is a brave man and prolly think he has done nothing wrong to be shot the way hes shot. I mean it's seems like he's in the wrong place at a wrong time. He's a collateral damage. These bad people will take the heat for shooting the wrong guy and I hope they'l regret what they did to a guy love by many people in PR.

Comment

The dude is a brave man and prolly think he has done nothing wrong to be shot the way hes shot. I mean it's seems like he's in the wrong place at a wrong time. He's a collateral damage. These bad people will take the heat for shooting the wrong guy and I hope they'l regret what they did to a guy love by many people in PR.

right on point he even survived a cardiac arrest that show you he wanted to live what a sad way to go out of this world man

Comment

• He's brain dead.

The doctors are waiting for his other brother to arrive to decide what to do. Doctors have confirmed he's already dead.

RIP Champ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2175377.html

Comment

yeah they must know just like a couple of years back they kill lele (he was a writter to Hector EL FATHER a rapper)everybody knew who was the shooter but did nothing bcz people did not talk a couple of months later the shooter got caught in another murder and is now in prison
                    This is true, when you know people in the streets and walk amongst them, you know who did what before the cops do. Eventually the word gets out to the cops but because of the ****ty penal code in PR, nothing can be done because the case will not progress in court. Won't be surprised if the shooter is found dead in a few weeks. Macho was very loved in PR and somebody might take it on their own hands. I have seen this happen before.

Comment

• I saw his mother on TV this morning and it completely broke my heart...damn! I still can't believe it...

Comment

Working...
                      X