No announcement yet.

Can't stand the hate Bradley is getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't stand the hate Bradley is getting

I guess its just a fact that this forum is mostly inhabited by Pac Stans, so it shouldn't really come to a surprise

But I see some more knowledgeable, less nut-hugging boxing fans saying the same stuff

Name 1 fighter in history that gave back a robbed title... Name 1 fighter in history that publicly stated (during his career) that he really lost a fight when he received the victory...

Now ask yourselves why Bradley is more interested in a rematch than Pacquiao... Money?? Sure, but you don't see Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Hatton, or any of those guys asking for a rematch... What's keeping them from wanting to collect another big Pacquiao check?? Clottey in particular barely got hit and has no chance of making any where near a Pacquiao-payday without Pac, so why would he fear a rematch when he already knows that he can just cover up the whole time, survive, and send his check to the bank the next night??

And fact is, and I'm on record saying this before the fight, Bradley had done nothing to earn the Pacquiao fight and nothing to prove he even had a chance to win... His best wins at the time were Peterson and Alexander whom I didn't realize were measuring sticks for Pacquiao. Even the prefight tune-up he had against Casamayor?? Why was anyone even excited about the fight??

And yet, Bradley went the distance on 2 broken feet, left the ring without a mark on his face (and achieved that without running or hiding, ala Cotto and Clottey)... And managed to win the Championship rounds (If u didn't score round 10 and round 12 for Bradley, you're a ****** plain and simple... Those rounds weren't even close)

And I highly doubt Bradley's camp had enough pull to influence the judges.. If anyone would be to blame for paying off judges, it would have to have been Arum, so why would u blame Bradley for that? And basically,

So...:
    1. Why does Bradley have to live in all the hate?
    2. Why does he suddenly suck after losing to the best fighter in the world?
    3. How does getting beat up by Pacquiao mean he'd lose to completely different styles of fighters like Marquez, Guerrero, Berto (I even saw a Devon Alexander who he already dominated)?

Seriously, I wanna know what u people are thinking... Hell, I'm willing to listen if u can manage a good enough argument, I'll give u green K

you equate people thinking he would lose to JMM,Guerrero,and Berto as ''Hate''?

Comment

It's warranted. He ducked Khan. Inb4Amirwasnever****.

Comment

Gotta have a scape goat for something

Comment

I don't hate Bradley, i just consider him irrelevant

Comment

Pacfarts hate him because he undeservedly took their boy's title. Floyd stans hate him because they are pissed that the wrong bald black guy beat Manny. I don't hate him but I think he's boring.

Comment

Most overrated fighter in boxing. And no i'm not a pac "stan".

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Most overrated fighter in boxing. And no i'm not a pac "stan".
                Yup, more overrated than Canelo... who makes millions fighting midgets

Comment

Bradley has a bright future and will be around for a long time

Comment

im a bradley fan and not a fain of pac at all but bradley has taken the easy road always. fighting guys like edner cherry and abregu and nate campbell and acting like hes something special. i never thought he was that good of a fighter but always liked the heart and fire he possesses. its unfortunate that hes receiving all the hate when it was bob arum that bought off the judges for the fight but hes getting it the same way pac has been getting it since the last marquez fight

Comment

Working...
                    X