Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney has 0% of the Black Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that polls are bogus. I would never vote for Romney, but obviously there are black people that will vote for him. I've seen more than a few on news networks.

Comment

Kind of funny that this article kinda implied that Obama is getting the black vote because he's a democrat

Yea THATs the reason why

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Don't expect a response to that challenge. Even though he said said "guarantee."
        LOL, you continue to show your pre kindergarnden reading cromprehension skills. I said that I guarantee that the black voter turnout will not be near those of the 2008 election not that Romney was guaranteed to win. Learn how to read, idiot.

In response to Skill, I'm not yet certain enough to bet on a Romney win but maybe after the convention we can make that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Kind of funny that this article kinda implied that Obama is getting the black vote because he's a democrat

Yea THATs the reason why
          lol, inorite?

most blacks who aren't zombies, hate obama but wouldn't vote romney either.

the others are just voting obama cause he's black. like larry for example.

Comment

I don't know why anyone..no matter black, white, hispanic, asian, aboriginal would vote for Romney or Obama. both candidates are bad choices...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              LOL, you continue to show your pre kindergarnden reading cromprehension skills. I said that I guarantee that the black voter turnout will not be near those of the 2008 election not that Romney was guaranteed to win. Learn how to read, idiot.

In response to Skill, I'm not yet certain enough to bet on a Romney win but maybe after the convention we can make that bet.

uh.....That was what I was referring to. I never made any mention or reference to you claiming that Romney would win. And neither did you. Obviously your own reading comprehension is non existent and you're still as dumb as you ever were before .
              Last edited by joseph5620; 08-24-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Yea THATs the reason why

LOL@ "blacks just started voting for democrats when Obama came on the scene" Honestly, that's one of the most ignorant myths I have seen often.

Good thing for Al Gore that he's a black man. He never would have gotten 90 percent of the black vote without it.
                Last edited by joseph5620; 08-24-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Proof that polls are bogus. I would never vote for Romney, but obviously there are black people that will vote for him. I've seen more than a few on news networks.
                  That's true. Especially Fox news.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    That's true. Especially Fox news.
                    Hey, they are voters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      I don't know why anyone..no matter black, white, hispanic, asian, aboriginal would vote for Romney or Obama. both candidates are bad choices...
                      Lesser of two evils. If I'm keeping Romney out of office, I'm voting for Obama. Better than not voting.

Comment

Working...
                      X